Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Crash City

LluviabeastLluviabeast
Mabinogi Rep: 245
in Technical Support
I've been back on Mabinogi for about 2 weeks now with my new laptop and I haven't had a problem -- no lagging or anything. But every time I've tried to log on today it just closes after five minutes. There's no crash or error report or any warning, the client just closes after exactly five minutes.

Comments

• NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    try restarting your laptop. it would be helpful if you list as many details about your laptop as possible. if it is a internet problem try restarting your modem and check your internet connection. you will probably disconnect less from internet related issues if your laptop is connected to your modem with a ethernet cord. sometimes a ip release can also solve a lot of disconnecting and lag issues. are you having any lag during the 5 minutes you are on mabi before it closes?
  • LluviabeastLluviabeast
    Mabinogi Rep: 245
    Negumiko wrote: »
    try restarting your laptop. it would be helpful if you list as many details about your laptop as possible. if it is a internet problem try restarting your modem and check your internet connection. you will probably disconnect less from internet related issues if your laptop is connected to your modem with a ethernet cord. sometimes a ip release can also solve a lot of disconnecting and lag issues. are you having any lag during the 5 minutes you are on mabi before it closes?

I did that and now it won't even run Mabinogi. I get a popup that says "The graphic card installed on your system does not support critical functions required to run the game. The program will no longer proceed."

I haven't changed my graphic card at all! ~_~