Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Cant update game after maintenance

ginsempaiginsempai
Mabinogi Rep: 100
in Technical Support
Hi i have issue with updating game after maintenance. I know that it work fine on win 7 because my friend updated it just fine. But on win10 when i try update it says instalation failed and again and again. Anyone have similiar problems? How to fix it?

Comments

• ForeverNeverLulzForeverNeverLulz
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    Had a similar issue but not with this update.
    I tried restarting and all of the basic tech support stuff, but the only thing that worked for me was actually uninstalling McAfee from my computer. Disabling the firewall was not enough, so there must be some other setting in there blocking it.
    This leads me to believe that some setting in antivirus is blocking the game update.
    Hope this was somewhat helpful.
  • REAPERZREAPERZ
    Mabinogi Rep: 710
    I was able to log into the nexon launcher but was unable to update........ now I'm stuck