Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Fix the Organization of Shop Areas

MarianthiMarianthi
Mabinogi Rep: 1,750
edited December 24, 2016 in Feedback and Suggestions
Boy oh boy are you tired of belvast and other areas looking like this???

http://oi68.tinypic.com/rubk7s.jpg

Because I am. Seriously, this system is so old and out dated. It's absolutely ridiculous that you can only have maybe 30 shops on each side, and at times it can be nearly impossible to find a spot. Imagine how many shops could be put in if it was more organized. There should be spots in rows, like how kiosks work, like this parking garage, which even tells you where there are free spaces: http://i.imgur.com/Cz761ge.jpg

Please consider revising the shop system.

Bluechickadi | Alexina
  1. Should the shop placement system be revised?12 votes
    1. yes!
       92% (11 votes)
    2. no!
       8% (1 vote)

Comments

• ClefClef
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,200
    edited December 25, 2016
    That would be nice. Back when I used shops more consistently, this was the bane of my existence. Now, it is not that hard to find a Belvast spot on my server, but the crowded one would really benefit from this. +1

-Bjanko of Tarlach
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    Can't really help by making Belvast the only two rectangles with shop space that can hold up to 20mil. We might have to update the other banks by giving them an additional shop licence that holds 20mil. You might be able to set up a shop on the sides of the 'squares,' but I've never actually seen Belvast fill up on both sides on Tarlach recently.
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    Ohh I would love them to be more organized, sometimes I cant remember which shop I've checked because they are so scattered and I try to view them in rows.
    Daktaro
  • KokoroKokoro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,155
    Yup definitely agree with this. I made a similar suggestion back in the old forums but it didn't really catch on.

I believe Port Cobh also has a 20m shop limit. Maybe we should start to use that as an overflow in the meantime.
  • KryoKryo
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,470
    Having certain spots that when you make your shop it locks into would be amazing. That way when you're trying to find a spot, or you're running from shop to shop you can view them like this:

<><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><><>

Instead of them being all over willy nilly. o3o