Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Intro Gun Training?

SylviaWolfeSylviaWolfe
Mabinogi Rep: 3,310
in Help
So I decided to pick up gun training and cannot seem to get this quest. I've rebirthed into gunner, equipped dual guns, changed channels/logged out and back, tried talking to the Beginner board and consulted Duncan yet for some reason I'm not getting the quest. I've checked all of my current quests as well. Pls help :3

Comments

• BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    Check your other race leaders, depending on your race you may have to get the quest from someone other than Duncan.
    SylviaWolfe
  • SylviaWolfeSylviaWolfe
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,310
    I tried visiting the elf leaders and inquiring about skills as I'm an elf, as well as the Giant chief for good measure and no dice :/ I appreciate the suggestion though!
  • NkeonaNkeona
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,515
    Please know you get any talent quests if you are on a new character once you reach total level 30. It is also possible you had it in the past but gave up on it.