Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Reindeer Failed

TucciTucci
Mabinogi Rep: 200
in Technical Support
When I selected a name for the free reindeer and clicked the create button I got a pop up window that said "Failed to create pet. Contact support." so I'm contacting support. My character is on the Alexina server. I don't know what other information you require to resolve this issue. Please let me know.

Comments

• KororeKorore
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,765
    That's strange, I've never heard of that message before.

However, contacting Support means to submit a ticket on the customer support page.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    edited December 25, 2016
    @Tucci
    Make sure to file a ticket with Customer Support here: http://support.mabinogi.nexon.net/
    Though it may take a few days to get a response, since it's the Holidays.
  • TucciTucci
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    Thank you both! Formal ticket submitted!
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    So just curious, the whistle was used and it disappeared, and the system failed to create the pet?
  • NkeonaNkeona
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,515
    This issue mainly happens sometimes when a name you are attempting to use is in use. To avoid this, you can check names beforehand in the pet creation window.

Most of the time if you are using a name in use it would give you, "This name is in use." But sometimes this error happens instead causing it to poof.

If this ever happens, just create a ticket and we will get you a new whistle!