Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

The Phantasm Breaker!

Comments

• xDestructionxDestruction
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,195
    Most people here are joking around from what i see. and She was talking to someone else on this thread. Honestly you throw around the term "Messy" too much. Shes not trying to start anything, She just stated fact. And honestly? If you didnt reply nothing further would have been said. I'm not trying to start anything. I call it as i see it, and as i stated, this all should be dropped.
  • KororeKorore
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,765
    edited December 30, 2016
    Congratulations, OP!

On another note, please keep the thread on topic and civil, or the thread will be closed.
  • ShiftyShifty
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,985
    edited December 31, 2016
    The amount of salt in this thread is ridiculous. It's amazing how butthurt someone can be when someone they dislike accomplishes something they can't do themselves.

EDIT! : FORGOT!! CONGRATULATIONS FROM TARLACH!

EDIT2: May I get a screenshot of the stats? Thanks!
    KoukouAyu
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    Yes, everything aside...

Gratz Dant.
  • NeynaNeyna
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,140
    INubSir said:

The amount of salt in this thread is ridiculous. It's amazing how butthurt someone can be when someone they dislike accomplishes something they can't do themselves.
    I'm not sure if they were being salty but they're just stating facts or their opinion about things.
    Not trying to start anything here but I've experienced people being salty towards my accomplishments too (and they didn't even have any reason to, since I didn't do/say anything to them).
    As to your butthurt comment, I'm sure at least one person who commented has achieved Phantasm Breaker, Kaga being one.
    This started because of what the op said before he/she said he/she is joking.
    Kaga
  • DantolyntanDantolyntan
    Mabinogi Rep: 940
    edited December 31, 2016
    Thank you everyone for congratulating me on my success.
    I apologized earlier for the comment I made about elves and again I was not aware of such connotation when I was writing it.
    I apologize once again for all the drama, such 5 words caused (mindblown by it).
    I won't let such drama blind me from all the people that congratulated and defended for the other 133 words I wrote which is what this thread really was about no matter how you look at it.
    Thank you all once again for congratulating me!

PS,
    Here are my stats with no gear on:
    http://puu.sh/t6FkN/44c040b0c7.jpg
  • ErikaErika
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,420
    Hey, you know what? Good job. I'll be honest, I'm not sure if I'd have the ability to solo that dungeon (and I've capped every skill but the Crusader ones...). x:
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    @Dantolyntan How is your str that high? >_>;;;
  • SylviaWolfeSylviaWolfe
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,310
    "Is this a joke? I don't even like dantolyntan and I can't find anything wrong with his post- he's just trying to boast a little about his accomplishment because it's amazing ? all of you who commented with anything negative to say about it were the ones making drama, kou was just defending her friend bc ruairi is full of -removed- :)"

We're commenting on the fact that OP didn't need to say that clearing the dungeon is less of an accomplishment for elves. The point of the post seemed to be to express pride and excitement over clearing the dungeon which is understandable and deserving of praise. Mentioning a race specifically, jokingly or not, and saying that it's less of an accomplishment for that race (which in the case of elves arguably isn't any less of an accomplishment, but there have been millions of discussions about elves v humans v giants) leaves OP pretty open to criticism. Criticisms and other opinions do not equal negativity.

BerryswirlKaga
  • KagaKaga
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,170
    SylviaWolfe

"Is this a joke? I don't even like dantolyntan and I can't find anything wrong with his post- he's just trying to boast a little about his accomplishment because it's amazing ? all of you who commented with anything negative to say about it were the ones making drama, kou was just defending her friend bc ruairi is full of -removed- :)"

We're commenting on the fact that OP didn't need to say that clearing the dungeon is less of an accomplishment for elves. The point of the post seemed to be to express pride and excitement over clearing the dungeon which is understandable and deserving of praise. Mentioning a race specifically, jokingly or not, and saying that it's less of an accomplishment for that race (which in the case of elves arguably isn't any less of an accomplishment, but there have been millions of discussions about elves v humans v giants) leaves OP pretty open to criticism. Criticisms and other opinions do not equal negativity.

Sadly your comment might get removed like mine. I basically said the same thing.
    SylviaWolfe
  • ShiftyShifty
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,985
    edited December 31, 2016
    Can we change thread title to "Another elf qq thread?"

My comment got deleted qq

EDIT:I wanted to ask the stats on the title. derp
  • MhaolMhaol
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,215
    Let's drop the elf-comment topic people.
    OP Solo'd Phantasm. That's all that Matters here.
    BerryswirlKoukou