Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Event Idea

AmesenpaiAmesenpai
Mabinogi Rep: 1,695
edited January 10, 2018 in Feedback and Suggestions
when you mess up again and meant to put in feed backs and suggestions instead of general realizing slowly what you clicked was wrong!

Thinking about the crab that bubbles people. Thinking that there should be an event to win that crab pet that bubbles!? Where you get bubbled and have to hover, fly, or what ever to the finish a line in a certain time limit to get points for the pet. You need maybe 5k+ points to get it but every time you cross the finish line you get 100 points only and will only be allowed 5 times a day. That or something else bubble related, but an event to get this said pet crab that bubbles would be so cool! Maybe one of the other prizes is a bubble chair that either has bubbles coming out of it or is just a bubble that floats you in your spot and the actions of when the crab bubbles you when your in the bubble itself! The pet crab is literally my fave pet on the game because of the bubbles! I sadly do not have one and wish to have one!!! (im really poor cant nx or gold) so please respond nicely and if i reply rudely im sorry in advance! The crab pet should be able to have good fighting stats maybe even able to be colored differently? That or have a big crab pet to ride! you just ride around on its head as the claws are up and it walks sideways and runs sideways maybe that can be colored too, could also win in the event. Also with the big crab or little crab it could pinch enemies or mobs with their claws and it does some damage.The event though should be fair so no extra speeds or anything unfair like skills and pets shouldn't be used, something where people have a fair chance at winning.
(crab picture might help i dunno but to make big crab etc)
FLC1.gif
SherriCarlize

Comments

• AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,910
    Something smells fishy.. oh it was in the wrong thread, kek!

I should really stop with the puns...

*Crab walks out*
    AmesenpaiScavern
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,350
    I would like to see this event happen as I never got the crab pet and thought it was pretty neat. We can always use more free event pets. Hope it has inv space and can be color changed.

+1 support
    Amesenpai
  • AmesenpaiAmesenpai
    Ataraxiz wrote: »
    Something smells fishy.. oh it was in the wrong thread, kek!

I should really stop with the puns...

*Crab walks out*

..i imagined you as a crab im a bit disturbed....but then you walked and i was like o_o... but i laughed in the end xD
    Ataraxiz
  • AmesenpaiAmesenpai
    Samuelalex wrote: »
    I would like to see this event happen as I never got the crab pet and thought it was pretty neat. We can always use more free event pets. Hope it has inv space and can be color changed.

+1 support

im thinking about this too now likw that should also be included in the pet type and color etc
    Ataraxiz
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    edited August 21, 2017
    this event sounds like it would be very interesting. maybe one of the prizes could be a action that lets you walk like the crab pet? I have always been jealous of crab pets being able to walk sideways >.<
    AtaraxizAmesenpaiCarlize
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,350
    Ooo good idea Negumiko it could be an event-related gesture card <3
    Amesenpai
  • AmesenpaiAmesenpai
    Negumiko wrote: »
    this event sounds like it would be very interesting. maybe one of the prizes could be a action that lets you walk like the crab pet? I have always been jealous of crab pets being able to walk sideways >.<

i would love to see that too it would be really funny xD i wanna be able to walk that way too
  • AmesenpaiAmesenpai
    bump becuz bubbles and crabs
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    i have a crab myself and i'd love another one ♥
    Amesenpai
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited August 31, 2017
    I like the idea of an idle pose that has the crab bubble w/o the pet XD because pets have time limits and all that. I have a crab but I guess I wouldn't mind another? specially if it was different colored, or a bigger sized crab, and maybe doki doki pet size inventory. crab/bubble themed event sounds fun
    Amesenpai