Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Charge training requirements changed!

ErikaErika
Mabinogi Rep: 3,420
edited August 21, 2017 in General Chat
tumblr_ov2fs16rwr1sold95o1_540.jpg
:D

Seems that, as of the Dan renewal, devCAT changed the training requirement for Charge! No longer does it require stopping an enemy's Charge (which can't be done... supposedly some NPCs in GM mission and MA tournament have it... but I've never once seen it happen). Instead, it now requires attacking 2+ enemies with Charge's splash damage. At R1, the count for this is 30 to master!

Ahhh... leaving this un-mastered for so long has been bugging me... and now it's done with! Yay!
DanievictriaBuffalospawcalypseMiunaIyasenuVimi

Comments

• RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    good news. Even devkitty realized they derpped. Only took a couple of years. :*
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,910
    Lololol Congratulations Erika! ^~^
  • megamanexe79megamanexe79
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,115
    Now lets see if they can change Alchemy Mastery requirements to not make crystals that don't exist anymore.
  • FalaflameFalaflame
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,260
    That's a nice change, though it doesn't do diddly dong for the actual training up to r1 since it contributed very little points. Only thing this really affected was getting the master title.

Now I'd like to see them do something like this for Alchemy Mastery. Or at least introduce craftable crystals to make use of these training requirements.
  • lceCreamlceCream
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,205
    Finally! It's been bothering me for awhile.

Surprising they didn't mention this anywhere
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    congrats :3 I was really excited when I heard about this a couple days ago too!