Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Maximum Disappoint i get but... Well

ShireAccel913ShireAccel913
Mabinogi Rep: 900
edited August 22, 2017 in General Chat
Since tail gacha was released, i hoped my dream to get a true beast-like giant could become true.
I already had a beast-like mask (lightning warrior helmet) 3 years ago, a beast-like claws (devil gloves) last year and beast-like feet (dragon scale boots) 2 years ago.
And finally yesterday i saw the beast-like tail i always wanted (alligator tail) in a shop at an reacheable price for me (10m).
Of course, i brought it and YES it was the 1st time i brought a tail, before this tail i wasn't interested about.
But... Why? WhY? wHy? WHYYYY? i never expected i cannot even equip it without style tab.
I always thought tails were like wings: they go in robe slot.
Im not the type of person i can pay 12 pons each month to keep me in fashion :v
Im very disappointed... extremely disappointed... my dream of 3 years ago instantly crushed by this thing.
I payed 10 precious millions on that crap and cannot even equip it.
I tried even re-sell it during 2 of my sleep hours. A lot of people interested in the tail added me but nobody wanted really buy it.
They said its cool and all, they tried get it by exchanging some crappy wings and other useless stuff.
I only wanted sell it for at least 11m to get back 500k fee i spent buying that tail. Personally i think it could be even more expensive than 10m, i mean that 5 tails fox cost +40m, but dealers... u know.

In the end, i achieve re-sell it for 10m to someone i added because i saw his party in my chat log when i was half -sleeping.
Im sad now. The 500k i lost im aware its not so much money but it still hurts. I try forgot it by thinking i spent it in imaginary stone upgrade fails.
But well the problem is not the money i lost now. I just lost my hopes and dreams in only one night.

Comments

• watercat0watercat0
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,855
    i told you to never buy gotcha and now you will face an endless nightmare.
    ShireAccel913
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    watercat0 wrote: »

He didn't actually buy gacha... >_>
    badnewsbarrettSugarAngelpawcalypse
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,715
    Tails are cash grabs.
    Trust me, people are buying them for 50m+ in Mari. > >
    I want an Alligator tail too but I'd have to sell my soul for it.
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    I think it's funny that these tails (like wings) sell for so much. In 2 months they won't be worth jack. It's just a trend and everyone wants the newest fashion. If you really want an alligator tail wait a couple months, they'll be under 5m like all the other tails nobody wants. You'll be lucky if that fox tail retains some value until the next gacha with busts its value.
    SherriGakkuriaqua
  • RirichiyaRirichiya
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    I just want a tail that looks nice. And I have that. So I'm holding onto my money these days.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890

Do you even read the threads you reply to? It's a serious question. Maybe you're only interested in poppin' up that post count
  • GretaGreta
    edited August 22, 2017
    Arjune wrote: »

Do you even read the threads you reply to? It's a serious question. Maybe you're only interested in poppin' up that post count

The guy is confirmed troll and has a huge hatred towards Nexon and their products called "gotcha". Lol.
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    edited August 22, 2017
    Tails are high-class fashionogi society stuffz. Casuals aren't gunna be able to enjoy it. :*

I just choose to avoid em cuz leaking real cash indefinitely 4 nothing of real benefits just rubs me the wrong way tbh.
  • GretaGreta
    Rhey wrote: »
    Tails are high-class fashionogi society stuffz. Casuals aren't gunna be able to enjoy it. :*

I just choose to avoid em cuz leaking real cash indefinitely 4 nothing of real benefits just rubs me the wrong way tbh.

Better use cash on upgrade stones, reforges and durability hammers? Riiight? xD
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    I feel for you.
    I think the style tab was ment to only keep the durability on clothing you wanted to display from going down or to hide your ugly armor while keeping the stats of them. It should have never paywalled usable items.
    Sherri
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,910
    ;-; I want a tail too. I want a fox tail that's white because those are the only ones I like xwx
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,715
    Three things I do if I ever get NX;

1. Buy some Pon. Never know when I will need it.
    2. If there is a pet available that I like, I get it.
    3. If there is an outfit bag I like, I get it.

If there isn't much I can do, I save my NX for something else.
    I never waste it on gacha. I'm not a gambling kind of person.
    I wanna be able to get something and know I'll be getting said item.
    Ataraxiz
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,910
    Sherri wrote: »
    Three things I do if I ever get NX;

1. Buy some Pon. Never know when I will need it.
    2. If there is a pet available that I like, I get it.
    3. If there is an outfit bag I like, I get it.

If there isn't much I can do, I save my NX for something else.
    I never waste it on gacha. I'm not a gambling kind of person.
    I wanna be able to get something and know I'll be getting said item.

I approve this message.
  • pawcalypsepawcalypse
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,705
    Everything is free if you had something for trade, from a trade, on and on...