Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Maintenance when?

RakRak
Mabinogi Rep: 1,245
in General Chat
I was under the impression that Mabinogi underwent a weekly maintenance, yet there hasn't been one since the 20th of December. My character got de-synchronized from channel 1 and it's been almost 10 days since it happened. So when is the next maintenance due? D:

Comments

• LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    I know that tonight marks the end of the Rebirth Potion event, so shouldn't we have a maintenance tomorrow?
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    They are on vacation. This happens every year. There is usually little to no communication until after the 2nd.
    [Deleted User]
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Oh derp, that's right. I completely forgot. Thanks for reminding me. XD
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    edited December 29, 2016
    @Hardmuscle It could still happen again. Hue.
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    Nexon was on vacation for the holidays. there will be a regular maintenance scheduled this week I'm sure.
    Rak
  • RakRak
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,245
    Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! I knew something was up. I've been on vacation too, although I haven't been able to do much due my inability to access ch1. I have to thank my good friend for that. =_=

Thanks for letting me know, Ktty!
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited January 2, 2017
    I'm surprised that Nexon is having this long holiday. Where i live people barely get days off. Usually people get some free days on December 24-26th and also 1 free day on 31th... If not counting weekends. 2016 sucked in all aspects lol even christmas and new year was on weekend.
    Helsa