Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the May Quality of Life Updates! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91455/may-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-may-9th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Loyalty Point System

SheenaSheena
Mabinogi Rep: 5,515
edited September 6, 2017 in Feedback and Suggestions
How it works?

1- Every day when the players log-in and enter the game they will get an X amount of Loyalty Points
(Only once per account and every 24 Hrs. or until the server time reset)

2- Then after the player accumulates a certain amount of Loyalty Points they can go to the "Loyalty Shop" where they can choose and buy an item using their Loyalty Points only

For example:

Lets say we get 100 Loyalty Points every day, and after 2 weeks we end up with 1400 Loyalty Points
Then we go to the Loyalty Shop and buy a Style-Tab Key for 1200 Loyalty Points leaving us with 200 Loyalty Points left.

What can we find in the Loyalty Shop?

A little of everything: Style-Tab Key, Shadow Crystals, Dyes, Combat EXP Potions, Full Recovery Potions, Clothings that you could only get in events already forgotten in time, etc...

How to avoid exploits?

For now I can only think in 3 ways:
1- Make the item UNTRADABLE
2- Make it expire in 7 days (or 24 Hrs.)
3- To start getting Loyalty Points you need at least 1000 total level (To avoid Bots/Multi Accounts abuse)
DancinForMoneySherriNegumikoKokoroDarkpixie99AtaraxizGreta

Comments

• DancinForMoneyDancinForMoney
    Mabinogi Rep: 565
    Style tab keys and shadow crystals would be very nice B)
    Sheena
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,350
    It would be great to have a in game way of getting style keys as well as nx exclusive items like maybe the coupons that let you remote access blacksmith, clothing shops, ect for repairing. Maybe also have a small amount of pons available so we can change looks every so often?

I support having this available to reward players who login consistently ^^
    Sheena
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,715
    I've seen all sorts of games have similar systems like this. I'd like the chance to get certain items.
    I mean, I log in every day. I do a lot of things online too, more than just AFK.
    (Though I do need to eat, use the restroom, post on forums, etc. xD)
    SheenaAtaraxiz
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,910
    Not sure what this would do to NX purchases because it could effect that negatively. We usually have to get NX to get some items, but you're right, it could be non-tradable to get around this.

I support this. I want to go back and get things from past events. OuO
    Sheena
  • TheDumbOneTheDumbOne
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,790
    or just update the adventure seal guy, as most of the items he gives IS nx items.
    so this system pretty much already in the game. just not a log in system. and its completely free. just have to do quests. most of the quests taking 3 mins to do.
    Ninzerker