Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Tokku's Street Snaps!

TwelieTwelie
Mabinogi Rep: 3,840
in Art Creations
So, since I always see very unique and fashionable people in Dunby (and Belvast) ch1 of Alexina, I thought that from time to time I would draw some of them that have really captivated me and post here! For the people I do draw, feel free to use it wherever you want so long as you credit me. Since I don't actually know these lovely people, if you're friends with them maybe you can show them this thread and let them know?

First post is actually one that I started quite a while ago but only recently finished of EMIL312.
b709f123cf.jpg
See you around Dunby!
ForeRuniaImaizumiZjuraDANIartsHarukariHindsight

Comments

• TwelieTwelie
    Another post! This time I drew Ezraidyn when I saw them in Belvast!
    dc205a66a2.jpg
    4249d28dc8.jpg
    Both in black and white and colour!
    ForeRuniaHarukari
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    Nice style. I really like the thick, bold black lines you use around each of the figures and the face on the second drawing.
  • TwelieTwelie
    Fluorette wrote: »
    Nice style. I really like the thick, bold black lines you use around each of the figures and the face on the second drawing.
    Thank you very much! :^D
  • TwelieTwelie
    Still making these, just a bit delayed!
  • ZjuraZjura
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,200
    I like these. It's kinda meta knowing that there's someone out in Alexina doing sketches of people.
    TwelieJazmyn
  • TwelieTwelie
    Next picture is of the lovely Micswell!
    8607993c60.jpg
    ImaizumiDANIartsZjuraHarukariMicswell
  • TwelieTwelie
    Hopefully I'll have something up again soon! There are so many cool looking people it's hard to decide who to draw!
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    This is a neat idea. Love what you've done so far! :3
    Twelie
  • TwelieTwelie
    9b08ea1fdd.png
    The adorable kykyqtpi!
    I was wondering if it would be better to include the reference of the character from now on as well? Let me know what you guys think!
    DANIartsHarukariZjura
  • TwelieTwelie
    Working on another sketch now! Hopefully I'll be done in the next couple of days :^D
  • FluoretteFluorette
    I think a reference would be helpful seeing as someone may change their character's looks by the next time you catch them.
    Zjura
  • TwelieTwelie
    I'm so sorry for basically disappearing off the face of the earth for a bit :^( honestly I've gotten kind of worn out on Mabi so there might not be a lot of art for a while. If I do end up making more I'll create another thread to post it.
    Imaizumi
  • KyomikuKyomiku
    Mabinogi Rep: 965
    Do more, so much talent :^O
    DANIarts
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Twelie wrote: »
    I'm so sorry for basically disappearing off the face of the earth for a bit :^( honestly I've gotten kind of worn out on Mabi so there might not be a lot of art for a while. If I do end up making more I'll create another thread to post it.

No problem. Take care!