Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Trepidations...

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    edited January 16, 2019
    Gaea wrote: »
    Rhey wrote: »
    Phoenix feathers have a 300k-100m+ average-recent transaction records. An item worth 1k from Manus. Man someone should update them on how much of a killing they'd be making. /sarcasm

I refuse to believe those purchases were a result of supply/demand econ101.

tenor.gif

And there were a series of dead bees (5 or 6) in the AH going for 999 million or something. Whatever price that makes the price tag turn red (I can't remember if that's millions or billions). I really don't get it except that it's got to be a gold buying thing, right? No one would buy a dead bee for that price.

I put those there because I was buying refined catalysts to make candles to train handicraft, and someone put up a series of refine catalysts for 999,999,999. Presumably to troll me. Soooooo...I put up a bunch of dead bees for the same price. I mean I had plenty from gathering wax, it was perfect.

^_^

Oh that makes sense too. :)

I did notice those refined catalysts, but didn't immediately put two and two together. I thought the refined catalysts were a bunch of gold sellers or something (like Rhey says), but it's also a possibility they were raging trolls out to target you. That's pretty nasty of them. :(

I hope your handicraft training this past weekend went well! ^ ^

I have been getting it a lot because people don't like me. It's hard for me to buy things because of my "rep". I think I am gonna have to start putting up ads and buying stuff from an alt.

Then when the transaction is complete I will tell them I am Gaea for the lols. >:)
    Rinse repeat with another alt. >:D
    SebastianWolfandWolf
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    Phoenix feathers have a 300k-100m+ average-recent transaction records. An item worth 1k from Manus. Man someone should update them on how much of a killing they'd be making. /sarcasm

tenor.gif

And there were a series of dead bees (5 or 6) in the AH going for 999 million or something. Whatever price that makes the price tag turn red (I can't remember if that's millions or billions). I really don't get it except that it's got to be a gold buying thing, right? No one would buy a dead bee for that price.

I put those there because I was buying refined catalysts to make candles to train handicraft, and someone put up a series of refine catalysts for 999,999,999. Presumably to troll me. Soooooo...I put up a bunch of dead bees for the same price. I mean I had plenty from gathering wax, it was perfect.

^_^

I did notice those refined catalysts, but didn't immediately put two and two together. I thought the refined catalysts were a bunch of gold sellers or something (like Rhey says), but it's also a possibility they were raging trolls out to target you. That's pretty nasty of them. :(

I have been getting it a lot because people don't like me. It's hard for me to buy things because of my "rep". I think I am gonna have to start putting up ads and buying stuff from an alt.

Then when the transaction is complete I will tell them I am Gaea for the lols. >:)

Dis triggers muh Deja vu. There was once a Purple Dinosaur on Mari who was our server's most hated 2 4 his "rep".
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    edited January 18, 2019

tenor.gif

^_^

Dis triggers muh Deja vu. There was once a Purple Dinosaur on Mari who was our server's most hated 2 4 his "rep".

People hate you for doing whats right. Well at least I don't have to worry about anymore drama for a little while...
  • JulieJulie
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,030
    i bet you had a small loan of a million gold when you started
  • RheyRhey
    Julie wrote: »

1m gold is chump change.

So ya it's small. lel.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Julie wrote: »

1m gold is chump change.

So ya it's small. lel.

@Julie I see what you did there
    @Rhey all gold amounts should have 2 decimal spaces in between them, because that's what its true value is.
  • RheyRhey
    edited January 18, 2019
    all gold amounts should have 2 decimal spaces in between them, because that's what its true value is.

Orlly? I thought money grew on tree!? I punch a few recently and got a few gold coins! :3
    all gold amounts should have 2 decimal spaces in between them, because that's what its true value is.

Orlly? I thought money grew on tree!? I punch a few recently and got a few gold coins! :3

Money grows on Fomors.
  • RheyRhey
    edited January 18, 2019

Money grows on Fomors.

No. That's just straight up mugging.

Feelsbadman 2 pick up their lunch money after knocking em out.

:(

Money grows on Fomors.

I wonder what kinda lunch the guy who drops a huge lucky is eating.
  • RheyRhey

Money grows on Fomors.

I wonder what kinda lunch the guy who drops a huge lucky is eating.

Guy prolly caters. Lel.
    Kensamaofmari