Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Clothing Suggestions

TwelieTwelie
Mabinogi Rep: 3,840
edited February 18, 2019 in Feedback and Suggestions
I'm in the middle of making some drafts of clothing and accessories I'd like to see in game, and was wondering what people on the forums would like to see in terms of clothing, wings, tails, hats, hair, whatever cosmetic items you would be willing to put money down on. (ill post mine when im done a first draft for feedback)

Comments

• THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    Do you mean cosmetics I would pay real money for or in-game money?

I had an idea for a "Uniform Gacha" that contained work uniforms and activity outfits for roleplay purposes. It would have all existing uniforms: Flight attendant, pilot, nurse, surgeon, desert soldier, baseball, jumpsuit, scuba gear, matador suit, police, special forces, carpenter, and the rest. It could also have new uniforms: Firefighter, fast food worker, restaurant cook, drill instructor, safety vests and safety helmet, airport runway control guy, space suit, martial arts gi (with dyable belt), american football uniform, and many more!
  • TwelieTwelie
    Do you mean cosmetics I would pay real money for or in-game money?

I had an idea for a "Uniform Gacha" that contained work uniforms and activity outfits for roleplay purposes. It would have all existing uniforms: Flight attendant, pilot, nurse, surgeon, desert soldier, baseball, jumpsuit, scuba gear, matador suit, police, special forces, carpenter, and the rest. It could also have new uniforms: Firefighter, fast food worker, restaurant cook, drill instructor, safety vests and safety helmet, airport runway control guy, space suit, martial arts gi (with dyable belt), american football uniform, and many more!

I meant real money but gold would work too. I think this is a great idea! We already have a bunch of "job" outfits so having more would definitely be welcome!
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Head goggles. MORE.
  • TwelieTwelie
    Gaea wrote: »
    Head goggles. MORE.

oo, Ill sketch up some ideas on that one. Any specifics?
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    edited February 19, 2019
    Twelie wrote: »
    Head goggles. MORE.

There was the goggle cap, you could try doing a steampunk variation of that.
    Or something more Sci-Fi.
    AlfaSusi
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Twelie wrote: »
    Head goggles. MORE.

There was the goggle cap, you could try doing a steampunk variation of that.
    Or something more Sci-Fi.

This!
    Darkpixie99
  • TwelieTwelie
    edited February 27, 2019
    Will do! just gonna leave this concept here as a start, working on the M version atm as well!:
    567cf77db7.jpg
    (I give mabinogi my permission to use this design, all I ask is for credit and 1 of the outfit when it comes out)
    all suggestions welcome!
    EDIT: fixed up the linework and colours a bit!

Tokku of Alexina
    THICCthighssavelivesKensamaofmariDarkpixie99CrimsọnDANIartsYuoichi
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    Looks very similar to glamour dress to me.
    Greta
  • TwelieTwelie
    edited February 26, 2019
    Opalthira wrote: »
    Looks very similar to glamour dress to me.

I could see why you would think that, as they're both inspired by the same style! (sweet lolita)
    If there's anything I can do to make it look more distinct though I would love to hear your thoughts :^>
    1446621409841.jpg
    This is a lolita sack dress, when I first saw them I thought "it looks like she's a poofy cloud floating away, and thus this idea was born lol
  • TwelieTwelie
    edited February 27, 2019
    Here's the male version!
    9aff8b0600.jpg
    Working on those goggles and a couple other concepts now!

Tokku of Alexina
    Darkpixie99DANIarts
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    Make sure to credit your server and IGN. Also might wanna add your designs into the OP under a spoiler, so that way it's easier for GMs to glance through it quickly for fan submissions.
  • TwelieTwelie
    Make sure to credit your server and IGN. Also might wanna add your designs into the OP under a spoiler, so that way it's easier for GMs to glance through it quickly for fan submissions.

Thank you so much! I'll do that right now~
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Good work, we're on the starting path to getting more items for tailoring maybe. :D
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Maybe this is a good idea, what if we just suggest the outfits we want with illustrations then maybe KR will implement them. It's not the first time something was taken from this forum and implemented.
    Twelie
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    I have an idea. What if you can make VISIBLE bracelets and rings via Blacksmithing, Magic Craft and Engineering?
    Twelie
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Leinei wrote: »
    I have an idea. What if you can make VISIBLE bracelets and rings via Blacksmithing, Magic Craft and Engineering?

Which means Nao's premium trinkets every week will become of no value?
  • TwelieTwelie
    edited March 2, 2019
    A bit less time to draw atm, but here's two quick concepts:
    4760cfd39b.jpg
    Twin bun hair and groovy angel goggles! Might make the groovy angel goggles into a whole groovy angel costume. Sorry its a bit rough.
    DANIarts
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited March 3, 2019
    Waste of time. Nexon released so many different outfits with gachas that i'm pretty sure nothing looks new at this point. Any outfit they release now looks similar to something we already have. And if someone manages to create something unique, it will be 100% gacha. Stop feeding Nexon with gacha ideas.
  • SplatulatedSplatulated
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,930
    Greta wrote: »
    Waste of time. Nexon released so many different outfits with gachas that i'm pretty sure nothing looks new at this point. Any outfit they release now looks similar to something we already have. And if someone manages to create something unique, it will be 100% gacha. Stop feeding Nexon with gacha ideas.

gacha is the only thing keeping nexon afloat and is also their priority

look at these patch notes http://mabinogi.nexon.net/News/Announcements/1/00JDK/patch-notes-february-14th the 1st thing listed before everythign else is gacha
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited March 3, 2019
    Greta wrote: »

gacha is the only thing keeping nexon afloat and is also their priority

look at these patch notes http://mabinogi.nexon.net/News/Announcements/1/00JDK/patch-notes-february-14th the 1st thing listed before everythign else is gacha

Which is sad. No one cares.
    Gacha is gambling and it should not be promoted.
    Darkpixie99