Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Please do something about the merge names

RuinitiveRuinitive
Mabinogi Rep: 1,180
edited May 11, 2019 in Feedback and Suggestions
I REALLY hate the idea of getting a bad looking +server to some of my characters names and numbers after my pets I spent forever trying to name to things without numbers. It'll look really bad and I know many people who've had characters and pets since closed/open beta and will get their name changed just because of this. Make the +server only show up if alt is pressed or something, and include it to pets. It's stupid to force name changes onto people even if a name change is coming, because people don't want their names changed that they've had for so long. I'm really hoping there's a good solution to the names, but as right now what you've put it seems to be bad. I wouldn't mind a delay in merge for this to be fixed or for a better system to be put into place for names.
Sai

Comments

• PanPan
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,165
    You should be grateful that you get a suffix attached to the end of your name. It's not possible to name characters with a plus sign in it.
    KitiniGreta
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Stop making multiple threads about same thing. Sheesh, forums got overhelmed with this crap.
    Dragoolfire
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    If they do this then it will not only solve the problem but make things even more awesomerer.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Helsa wrote: »
    If they do this then it will not only solve the problem but make things even more awesomerer.

Is this even a word?
  • HelsaHelsa
    Greta wrote: »

Is this even a word?

Of course not, but what does it matter?
  • AmarazAmaraz
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,745
    edited May 12, 2019
    I think a great question to ask is, why hasn't Nexon allowed us to put _underscores_ , Capitalize letters in the center of the nAme, or put numbers in the middle of the N4ME? This could be a great option for people who don't like the idea of a tag.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745

Is this even a word?

Can get away using it as French for those who don't speak French. xD
  • HelsaHelsa

Is this even a word?

Can get away using it as French for those who don't speak French. xD

C'est enfourrez!
    Kensamaofmari