Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Hypothetical Question Time!

SabinaSabina
Mabinogi Rep: 7,700
in Vault
Hey Milletians!

I was curious if we were to have another Erinn Walker type thing, or perhaps a web comic, what characters from Mabinogi would you like to see from the most? Please share who you would love to see in this thread! And please remember this is just a fun question :)

Thanks!
ShakayaSunbeamtheGreat

Comments

• AavaAava
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,085
    edited January 26, 2017
    Any of the NPC groups would be cute for web comics or mascots

Such as:
    Reno, Vay, and Tion
    Alban Knights

I personally really liked the personalities that were given to Reno, Vay, and Tion in the Rabbie Phantasm trailer
    CrimsọnqwnRaishiiSunbeamtheGreat
  • GiegueGiegue
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,975
    edited January 26, 2017
    Lorna and Pan most certainly, they're basically the faces of NA's Mabinogi. Maybe Caravan Joe and Hurricane John.
    I'd personally like to see more of Nao's view on the world as an outsider who used to live there.
    But something different but in my opinion a cool idea is the "Talent Milletians" such as the bard who repeatedly shows up in trailers, or Reno, Vay and Tion.
    That's a couple ideas off the top of my head.

They're separate enough from the game to have their own interesting stories, plenty of freedom.
  • RoyRedRoyRed
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,140
    Well...is hard to choose;if there's a new Erinn Walker then,what will the symbol will be? The idea of a having a web comic is not my choice. Lastly,the character I am thinking of to see the most is also not my choice,but I got a lot of my favorite female NPCs of Mabinogi to look at when I feel like it...So now,not sure about the other users of this site need to "think at there own will" of this idea...
  • MissFortuneMissFortune
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,530

I'd love to see more stuff about Hagi and Anju, their home and race.
    CrimsọnqwnKingEphyShakayaClovis15StasyElfystratostella
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,225
    Anyone BUT Caravan Joe..
    AavaAndrewGRqwnSugarAngelHazurahElfy
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,715
    Comic? Ooh a Mabi comic sounds awesome!
    My life would be complete if Treasure Hunter was in it. :D
    Oooh! Maybe the Halloween ghost brothers?
    stratostella
  • ZerukanZerukan
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,280
    I like what MissFortune said, I'd like to see more of them.

And more altam of course
    Elfystratostella
  • Blue AppleBlue Apple
    Mabinogi Rep: 855
    Personally I've always had a penchant for the C3 characters (Cai, Leymore, Jenna, Andras, Elatha etcetc) especially since their characters sort of faded away into nothingness after G12. I miss them!

Other characters I wouldn't mind seeing are the Aces, Reno/Vay/Tion, Baltane Squires, Meryl/Laighlinne, to name a few.
    IzzyKuroNekoDyIanBrightheartSunbeamtheGreatElfy
  • MhaolMhaol
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,215
    A Web Comic featuring Ren, Van and Tion as they grow and adventure about would be fun to see.
    I would also love to see Mini-stories, elaborating in-game bits of lore that the Generations never really touched or skimmed over.
    LIKE!
    Books: - The Story of the Spiral Hill - The Story of a White Doe - The Greedy Snow Imp - and the Legend of the Giant Bird
    NPCs: Eiry - Meryl/Laighlinne - Mont, Blyss and Argel-- Literally any NPC in Belvast and Scathach Beach -- SEUMAS and his ENDLESS excavation
    Lore: The 2nd Battle of Mag Tuireadh [Doubt we'll ever see a full account of that battle, but it would be cool to view over picking up a rough idea from various NPCs/Books]
    - The 4th Guardian of Avon - Metus - the Snowmen and Sidhe Sneatcha and "Who is Lochlin!"

There's a lot Mabi could play with for a webcomic.
    SherriKingEphyBrightheartSunbeamtheGreatElfy
  • MiunaMiuna
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,705
    For a webcomic... Seeing Reno, Vay and Tion go on adventures or the squires taking on any mission the milletian sends them to sounds good to me :D
    Also maybe more about the aces, Merlin and Treasure Hunter were sort of fun to see together in action ^^''
    SherriSunbeamtheGreat
  • FroglordFroglord
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,020
    I'd love to see Lorna and Pan do a sort of "NPC" exposé that turns into some silly misadventure.

Stuff like Lorna and Pan interviewing Kanna's family relationship with Avelin, only to cause some sort of sibling argument between the two.

Or do something similar to the "postbag from the hedge" Jagex has and add comedic relief to key figures in the mabi universe in interview form.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited January 27, 2017
    elves and giants because these things always have humans in them

even most of the suggestions so far has been human with the exception of Vay

what about Dowra, Maike, Odran? :) could maybe throw Akule or Millia in. idk
    Brightheart
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    edited January 27, 2017
    I want to know about Vay or Casywen
    I would love to see the ghost brothers (maybe ghost form or even when they were human)
    You know who else I would to see?

eFOzOav.png

Theses guys!

I have my own story in my head about them but I would love to see something about them.
    hyaciinthGretaSunbeamtheGreat
  • DaktaroDaktaro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
    lileas and alpin
    and the baltane squires
    and spirit ego characters omg
    and granites cuz he's interesting > 3 > maybe something with him and his twin
    pretty much anyone actually if it's written well

i like Froglord's idea of funny interviews +_+
    hyaciinth
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    I'd like the Alban Knights.

Or maybe the Squires of the Baltane Special Unit.

Reno, Vay, and Tion are getting to be popular, too.
    It'd be nice to have some more characterization for them.

(or we could get the webcomic of En, but that's Memento lol)
    hyaciinth
  • NasumiRayneNasumiRayne
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,265
    edited January 27, 2017
    It would be interesting to have a webcomic but Erinn walker I have not seen in so many years. The KR site (mabinogi.nexon.com) seems to have a webcomic (as well as player webstreams via Afreecatv, etc) on the site as well all under the community content section. We could use more community oriented content on the site.
    URL: http://mabinogi.nexon.com/page/ucc/comic_home.asp
  • hyaciinthhyaciinth
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,575
    Altam and/or any of the Alban knights (Caswyn/Pihne/Avelin/Talvish)!! Or the Baltane squires tbh.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    edited January 27, 2017
    Reno, Vay, and Tion for sure.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited January 27, 2017
    Would nice to see new stories with ghost brothers or Laighlinne and her family one too.
  • TheNyanCatTheNyanCat
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,665
    I'd like to see any of the aces in action, especially treasure hunter and his crud remarks.