Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Please add an option to disable event banners.

FroglordFroglord
Mabinogi Rep: 7,020
in Feedback and Suggestions
I like to take screenshots of things quite frequently, and I know others do as well. Having a bar of text scroll across the screen, taking 10 minutes to finish is frustrating.

-Skyshooter1
-Alexina
SylviaWolfeDarkpixie99KryoSherriCarlizeAeolysJazmynLadame[Deleted User]Pankoodaand 2 others.

Comments

• LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Yeah or when they overlap upon one another and form a gibberish banner. XD

I support
    Jazmyn[Deleted User]
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    I think Elsword did something recently with the scrolling notifications that Mabinogi might be able to replicate. They moved notifications to the same UI space as the experience bar. Although I do recall Mabinogi KR did a new UI for the game that would be better suited for notifications, since it did have event notifications listed on it such as Price's location.
  • KryoKryo
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,470
    Or at least, they don't need to run every 5 minutes. Like, once an hour or two is fine, and once upon relogging or cc'ing.
    YangKoete[Deleted User]
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,715
    edited February 1, 2017
    I'd like it even more if the '\' button blocked everything out, and i mean everything.
    Or at least have screen shots get rid of player info because well.. idk, i just think it's annoying.
    Trying to get the perfect pose is impossible with player info over their heads.
    [Deleted User]
  • AeolysAeolys
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,115
    As an owner of many bags, the banner covers up the top part of my bags and over the description box of items I float over. A big YES from me for an event banner toggle!
    LadameYangKoetePankooda[Deleted User]
  • YokkaichiYokkaichi
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,145
    I support!
    It gets annoying having to see the banner scroll across the top so often! I've gotten used to it now to the point where I can fully ignore it, but it does peeve me when I'm trying to take a screenshot and the banner decides to show up and ruin the picture.
    [Deleted User]
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    edited February 6, 2018
    The one on top with the green text that tells you what event(s) is running. It's really annoying when trying to get a nice looking screenshot.
    [Deleted User]
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    UJAUMPA.jpg

The banner in your screenshot reminds me of what I had hidden in the back of my bank.
    2b43631c02.png

Who wants 8-year-old steak? :lol:
    YangKoete[Deleted User]Pankooda
  • PankoodaPankooda
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,060
    I would highly support this the amount of times I wanted to take a screen shot and then nope gotta wait now for the banner. Honestly I feel it's set up to always go when ever you wanna take a screen shot.
    Sherri wrote: »
    I'd like it even more if the '\' button blocked everything out, and i mean everything.
    Or at least have screen shots get rid of player info because well.. idk, i just think it's annoying.
    Trying to get the perfect pose is impossible with player info over their heads.

Um ctrl n hides all character names and such above everyone's heads and ctrl p hides party banners and shop banners. Or were you referring to something else?
    [Deleted User]
  • PankoodaPankooda
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,060
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    @kitteykat74 ~ The backslash "\" hides the UI but it still lets the banner bleed through.

I know but sherri was also talking about player info.
    [Deleted User]
  • SplatulatedSplatulated
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,930
    xhj8ZZ9.png

I never read it

it ruins potential screenshot

i hate it

IGN: Splatulated
    Server: Alexina
  • Animelove89Animelove89
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,590
    Might as well add an option to remove all useless text on player screens. 2nd titles first titles or hot keys and so forthe
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    It bothers me too so i support+
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    I agree with the other comments here. Very recently I was trying to capture screenshots specifically for scenario dialogue and had to pause every single time the banner would come up - about every 10 minutes or so. =/