Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

I want a refund

attackonsodaattackonsoda
Mabinogi Rep: 100
in General Chat
I bought the partner long boat, used it and now its as if my partner never got it. wth.

Comments

• CiriCiri
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,185
    Same. I used mine on Laighlinne and it never showed so I posted in the bugs forum and sent a ticket. Hopefully this is just a fixable bug.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    No way lol.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Tech support is home for the weekend; you'll have to wait. It's been a while but as I recall you have to do a few steps to set that all up.
  • ShakayaShakaya
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,075
    I don't think refunds are possible, but send in a ticket and make sure you remember the time and date that it happened, and they'll be able to look into your acc. info. to confirm it happened, then they can get you a new item and hopefully it'll work correctly that time!
    Kaaros
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    If I remember correctly, the only restriction was that if they already have a transport applied then it won't apply again?
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    Ouch is all I can say.

With the cash shop issues I kinda seen this coming.