Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Let me buy NX!

SplatulatedSplatulated
Mabinogi Rep: 3,930
edited February 1, 2017 in Town Square
Payment Method Unavailable

This payment method is currently not available.
We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience. (Code:50421)

In the meantime, you can visit our partners at PC Game Supply to purchase NX via Karma Koin cards by clicking the link below.

every time i order 10k nx and then try an additional 5k because theres no 15k option i get this and have to wait for ever

its irritating

Comments

• TheNyanCatTheNyanCat
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,665
    I remember it's a 15 min wait time between charges if you use a credit/debit.
  • DreadhawkDreadhawk
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,525
    At least you can buy NX. I have to use "other methods" because they don't trust my debit card or paypal and haven't for over a year lol...
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Karma Koin? Any sold in your area?
  • SplatulatedSplatulated
    Dreadhawk wrote: »
    At least you can buy NX. I have to use "other methods" because they don't trust my debit card or paypal and haven't for over a year lol...

i buy it through steam

i get this as well if i try to buy it through their site
    Sherri wrote: »
    Karma Koin? Any sold in your area?

cost more than buying with steam funds

• TheNyanCatTheNyanCat
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,665
    You must be in Canada then.
  • SplatulatedSplatulated
    TheNyanCat wrote: »
    You must be in Canada then.

i am
  • BuffalosBuffalos
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,795
    Dreadhawk wrote: »

If you talk to Customer Support, they can usually help you out with that. Might even be able to get what ever flag you have off of you.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Ok there is a time out when you do the 10k and then the 5k. You need to calm down and give it about 5-10 minutes before making the second transaction in Steam. I have to deal with this all the time.

-pat pat-