Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Small Issues I have come by.

AllowenAllowen
in Feedback and Suggestions
Hello everyone, Sorry if I am doing this wrong. I am new to Posting and a GM once told me this is the place to inform about Issues so they can check in to them.
As of the moment I only been playing a month so maybe these been here or maybe they are new I dunno. But I would like someone to know of the issues. There is a Shadow Mission Called Defeat Fomor Commander, the issue I encountered was after I did beat the commander. There was a Golem that was helping him I managed to defeat him. I got the message saying Mission complete and got said exp an everything. But while the message was still in the middle of the screen I was killed by the snow golem and killed for 346 damage when I only had slightly over 200 life at max. So if this is a issue I was wondering if it could be fixed. My second issue or concern is when your in the game and go to Menu, Options and go to Game Tab and then Control tab you see something called Auto Weapon Slot Conversion. I currently have that unchecked cause I am playing a Battle Alchemist and I have a bow in my second slot. Well when I am using the bow and a Shadow Archer or anyone knocks me down or interrupts me, it auto changes to Battle Alchemist. But it doesn't change me cause of a skill. It auto changes me cause I am knocked down. An the odd thing is they aren't even on top of me it's the range attacks that do it. I dunno if that's suppose to happen or not. If it's not suppose to happen could you kindly fix it.

PS I know there are probably more important things to fix and other issues. I am just bringing this up in case this is a easy fix or maybe someone else experienced the same issues. Thanks for listening.

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    This should be in bugs and glitches section.
    Also, as far as I know, any undefeated monsters in a dungeon/SM at the time the boss is defeated may still attack.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Allowen wrote: »
    Hello everyone, Sorry if I am doing this wrong. I am new to Posting and a GM once told me this is the place to inform about Issues so they can check in to them.
    As of the moment I only been playing a month so maybe these been here or maybe they are new I dunno. But I would like someone to know of the issues. There is a Shadow Mission Called Defeat Fomor Commander, the issue I encountered was after I did beat the commander. There was a Golem that was helping him I managed to defeat him. I got the message saying Mission complete and got said exp an everything. But while the message was still in the middle of the screen I was killed by the snow golem and killed for 346 damage when I only had slightly over 200 life at max. So if this is a issue I was wondering if it could be fixed. My second issue or concern is when your in the game and go to Menu, Options and go to Game Tab and then Control tab you see something called Auto Weapon Slot Conversion. I currently have that unchecked cause I am playing a Battle Alchemist and I have a bow in my second slot. Well when I am using the bow and a Shadow Archer or anyone knocks me down or interrupts me, it auto changes to Battle Alchemist. But it doesn't change me cause of a skill. It auto changes me cause I am knocked down. An the odd thing is they aren't even on top of me it's the range attacks that do it. I dunno if that's suppose to happen or not. If it's not suppose to happen could you kindly fix it.

PS I know there are probably more important things to fix and other issues. I am just bringing this up in case this is a easy fix or maybe someone else experienced the same issues. Thanks for listening.

In the mean time, if there are still monsters that can kill you, maybe draw the one you have to kill away from them so they can't jump you. As for automatically switch weapons, I use that all the time, since I find it handy. Have you tried using it?
    Kensamaofmari
  • SqueeSquee
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,565
    This is one of those issues that has been in the game for years. I don't think Nexon cares enough to fix it. There is a whole page on the Wiki dedicated to bugs that are still in the game, and Nexon doesn't ever seem to want to ever fix any of them. Unfortunately, I think you're probably going to have to live with it. This is one of the issues I think Nexon doesn't really care about. They're too focused on their AFK-able events and their new stories to care about fixing issues that have been in the game for years.
    Sherri