Greetings Milletians! Do you hear that? The sweet sound of music! This time, we're challenging Milletians to regale everyone with their favorite songs. Gather up your fellow musicians and grab those instruments for this one!
July 23rd @ 11:59:59 PM PDT
- You must record a song in a group up to 4 players
. Less is fine.
- The song can be an original or a cover. Bonus points if it's original!
- The song must be recorded with video and uploaded to YouTube (unlisted is fine), with all group members visible and names on.
- If you need software to record, we recommend using OBS (it's free).
- Only one entry is needed for all members of a group. Make sure to include everyone's name in your entry.
- If you're part of one group's entry, you cannot be a part of another group's entry. Doing so will halve the latter entry's score (the one that submits later).
- Please do not use Laighlinne partners. Since they cannot be obtained currently, it'd be unfair for groups to pull off 8-player compositions as just 4.
Submissions will be scored based on the following criteria:
• 20% Originality
• 80% How the song sounds
- 3 grand prize groups
o 11x Crow Feather Boxes/each
o 11x Secret Garden Boxes/each
o 1x Festival Instrument Coupon
o 1x Hamelin’s Tuner
- 10 runner-up prize groups
o 5x Crow Feather Boxes/each
o 5x Secret Garden Boxes/each
o 1x Festival Instrument Coupon
Please submit your recordings along with you and your group's in-game names and servers in this thread!
Full rules found here: http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/23284
If we use a Laighlinne partner does that count as an additional person?Confirmed it might be unfair to people who don't have those partners.
Asking cuz' I'd love to participate but I can't make my own scores so I'd just be stealing from another player if I played any of my scores
Also I'm depressed now, been waiting for festival instruments for a long time and hearing they're locked behind a 13 winner thing is well.. really depressing lol
1 Player Composition
Cover Song: NieR Gestalt - Kainé/Escape
Cover Song: Nier Automata - Weight of the World
Tomaz01 - Lute
Newchar500 - Harp
Rosanoire - Piano
Celebiss - Piano
Cover Song: Friends by Hyper Potions
We decided to do a cover of the Sonic Mania opening. We invited a friend over to help act out Sonic collecting rings (she just wanted to be in the video, but not in the actual entry!). Enjoy!
Cover Song: Snowbell City Theme - Pokemon X/Y
Cover Song: Bom-Omb Battlefield
EmikoCoffee (Hand Chimes)
Blackiris576 (Electric Guitar)
original? song: 2020 Theme Song
(its a mashup, idk if that counts as original? if not theres a list of each song in the description of the video, and I can add it to this post if necessary)
susieqt - Tuned Whistle
Eatspeople - Drums
Takikawa - Mandolin
Rucyy - Lute
Original composition by MRGothic
Harp - sanvr90
Piano - daniel1181
Flute - MRGothic
Dumnezeu - Piano (Bam)
Eriyu - Piano (Khun)
Catpaws - Harp (Hwa Ryun)
Neori - Mandolin (Rachel)
Cover Song: Hololive - Shiny Smily Story
-new to posting videos, hopefully it linked properly o.o-
also just realized i left my mouse in the video the entire time x.x
Cover Song: Chrono Trigger - Corridors of Time
Reo (Electric guitar / composer)
This was hand scripted by ear. Please enjoy!
Levont (Tuned Flute) - MML Composer, edited from a piano midi
I really wanted to make something with the tuned flute. Since it's glitched right now most people haven't touched it, but I really like the new sound.
Edit: So many good entries here. Wow. Good luck everyone!