Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Lineal's Art Shop! (Nao: Gold/items/pets only!)

SkaiaSkaia
Mabinogi Rep: 355
edited August 24, 2020 in Art Creations
Hey guys! Starting out on Nao and thinking of doing art commissions to get me started ^^
Updated commissions sheet since now I understand prices better!
Rules:
1. Payment first!
2. Feel free to ask me on progress on commissions. Best way to contact me is through my discord (Skaia#8038).
3. Can't do muscles, NSFW, furry, mecha, extremely manly characters (I work best with drawing cute things and girls sorry o3o"")
4. I don't do backgrounds sorry!! I can do a plain 1-color backdrop at most.
5. Please contact me through my discord ^^ Prices vary based on complexity so it's important to establish the price beforehand!

commissions_sheet_for_art_shop__nao_mabinogi__by_ieverlit_de3w2ud-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD0xNjI0IiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvN2UwNzVmNmMtMjdlZS00MTdkLTlmY2QtZTY0ODcwY2U1OGU1XC9kZTN3MnVkLTVjYjk1NjA1LTZhMWQtNDc2ZS1hZmI2LWJkMGZhODgwMjFhYS5wbmciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9OTQwIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLm9wZXJhdGlvbnMiXX0.9FuvcvJ8w--XrXkOVSo0YUJMaAhDSY1XPHh_JX0tASE

Armor/overly complex clothing adds to the price, please keep in mind!

Thank you for having me here and have a nice day! <3
Let me know if you have any questions!
Remember: Contact me through discord (Skaia#8038)! I'm also part of the Mabinogi discord server so if you're in that server you can directly DM me as we share a server :)
Imaizumi

Comments