Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the May Quality of Life Updates! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91455/may-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-may-9th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

Server Merge Thread Gone?

ZiaeZiae
Mabinogi Rep: 400
in Town Square
Hello, I just noticed that the server merge thread has disappeared out of the feedback section. Or at least I can't seem to find it. Just wanted to make note of this since the poll showed 75% Yes to merge with over 200 votes in total. Thank you :)

Comments

• CarlizeCarlize
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,840
    The person who made the thread got banned during the whole Soluna insanity, which deleted any posts he made.
  • ZiaeZiae
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    Ahh I see thank you.
  • AquasolAquasol
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,465
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
    And that's why you gotta be cool and stay in school.

Well, or not be a derp and get yourself banned, whichever it is that applies.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,185
    edited February 15, 2017
    Ok people become derps, but, CAN WE PLEASE NOT WIPE THEIR EXISTENCE OFF THE FACE OF THIS FORUM? We need that thread up.
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    Is that 100% confirmed? Just want to check before volunteers start yelling at me for bringing up another forum poll as feedback.
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/2157/server-merge
    This will have to be our new thread to banter off about our server merge ideas and opinions.
  • CarlizeCarlize
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,840
    edited February 15, 2017
    Is that 100% confirmed? Just want to check before volunteers start yelling at me for bringing up another forum poll as feedback.

-removed due to language-

They posted about it on reddit.
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    Not all bans remove the history, however if someone spams to extreme amounts then their post history may be removed.
This discussion has been closed.