Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Problems To Fix & Some Ideas

YnraYnra
Mabinogi Rep: 1,100
in Feedback and Suggestions
Hi, I just want to say some issues.
1 - The shadows need fixing, principally on the homestead where it shatters, also need to apply very high.
2 - Acorns don't stack and it is annoying.
3 - It should be awesome if you add color depth very high (64-bit).
4 - There is no anti-aliasing...
5 - Exp potions should have 30m instead of just 10, and most of the potions effects should be extended like that, also it should been added a version of 1h of class exp.
6 - Normal inventory space should be 10x10, instead of just 6x10.
7 - The music buffs time should be extended a little more.
8 - Pets should not have countdowns...
9 - Add an elemental effect to wepons and armors that were imbued with elemental crystals, in normal attacks and getting attacked.
10 - Mages should have a normal passive magic missile range attack when attacking with wands and staffs.

Comments

• KagenokamiKagenokami
    Mabinogi Rep: 905
    2. Uh...acorns do stack? They turn into food once you stack 10. Or am I misunderstanding what you mean by stacking?
    4. It's an old game, I imagine introducing anti-aliasing would require a pretty serious overhaul of the code.
    5. There are hour versions, they are considered a big reward. You find them most often in events.
    6. I wouldn't complain about more inventory, but its unlikely to be free. There are inventory expansion coupons on the NX shop, so any future expansions to the base inventory will likely be handled in this way as well.
    8. There are pets, reforges and enchants that do this. They are unlikely to extend it much, if at all, when the intent is to utilize the systems in place to achieve such an effect.
    10. I'd definitely like this. It's annoying when you're trying to cast but the spell hasn't finished loading so the game tries to auto-attack by having you run up to smack the monsters. Why would a mage ever run in like that? XD
    Niought
  • NioughtNiought
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,660
    Okay, yeah, I can get behind 10. I don't know what my character is thinking after being told that a staff is fragile and should not be used like its a melee weapon. Also, it'd give a more mage-feeling for sure!