Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

"Lovers in the Forest of Desire" book needed

kitgurl669kitgurl669
Mabinogi Rep: 1,200
edited May 7, 2023 in Help
I want to find this book but the only place to find it is in a dungeon; could someone plz help me find out which dungeon and how long it would take to get this book?
I got the book

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,390
    kitgurl669 wrote: »
    I want to find this book but the only place to find it is in a dungeon; could someone plz help me find out which dungeon and how long it would take to get this book?

DING

I would do one run per night, so as to not burn out from constant failures. I took a spare character with me for two end chests (I have two computers). It took me around a week.
  • LoomyOfPiLoomyOfPi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,375
    Lovers in the Forest of Desire is only available from the end chest of Fiodh Normal Dungeon. It cannot be traded or obtained elsewhere in game. You must run the dungeon to get your copy.

Unfortunately, the drop rate is rather low. Some people have been really lucky and obtained it on their first try. But most of us take many runs at it before we get the drop from the chest. And, in that, we fully understand your frustration. Personally, it took me probably a dozen or two runs to get it. It dropped for me when I was running the dungeon for something else.

One thing that can increase your odds is to get a full party and run the dungeon. Just beg everyone not to pick up the book if it spawns from their end chest (since the book isn't tradable). Even if you can only get one other person to run it with you, your odds go up.
    kitgurl669
  • SyruneStarlightSyruneStarlight
    Mabinogi Rep: 770
    As a quick note, this book does not just drop from Fiodh Normal, Pet Expeditions in your homestead can very rarely yield this item. Make sure you send out your pets on Uladh (Regular) expeditions for extra chances, should the grind in Fiodh Normal do it's usual and fail.
  • kitgurl669kitgurl669
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,200
    I got the book, thx for all the replies