Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

about the sheep event

SherriSherri
Mabinogi Rep: 18,715
edited May 23, 2023 in General Chat
i know it's gonna be ending rather soon, but even after i grew my sheep to 500 cm, i kept growing it and now its at a staggering 702 cm (as of writing this)
translating the Metric System into Merican System, it's 23 feet, about the average size of a two-story house
but now im curious if there is a limit to the size actually shown in game? i could of googled this but i decided to come here and make a thread instead because it also gives the forums a bit more activity :p
to get some more perspective, i summoned in my pet sheep from the last time this event was here (i chose the big sheep from the box) and summoned it in and compared and sure enough, the event sheep is slightly bigger... but now i'm wondering how big the gigantic pet sheep is, i assume 500 cm like the event goal? :thinking_emoji:

(also i tried to get a pic comparing both sheep but the event one vanished, i'll probably attempt tomorrow if i remember, it's rather late for me xP)

Comments

• LoomyOfPiLoomyOfPi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,375
    I kept feeding my sheep for lols too. I got him to 732. Since the event ends tomorrow, I guess I'm done.

Anyway, I selected the giant cotton candy sheep after getting the event sheep to 500. The event sheep was a little larger upon first summon of the pet. The sheep I fed seems a little bit even larger compared to the pet sheep now (could be my imagination, though).

I would suspect that there is a maximum actual size for the event sheep. Setting aside that there is a maximum value determined by the length of the event, my guess is that the developers have a number of predetermined display sheep that "level up" at certain values. My sheep seemed to suddenly get noticeably larger, not gradually, at different times as the event went along, so I think at certain thresholds, the event sheep gets bigger. There is probably a cap.

I'm glad this event came back The last time they had this event was when I returned to the game. I came back too late. I needed a few more days to get the free pet.
    Sherri