Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

2 Questions regarding the new Spirit Weapon UI

FeverstoneFeverstone
Mabinogi Rep: 305
in Help
Q1: I currently have multiple spirit weapons and they are listed in the order of creation. Is there any way to change the order in which they are listed in the UI? (I know we can change names/weapon type via transfer, and that the Avatar is fixed)

Q2: When I create my Eiry, will she be placed at the top of the list (as I've seen her in all the screenshots I've seen so far) or in the position based on her creation order?

Comments

• KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    Feverstone wrote: »
    Q1: ... Is there any way to change the order in which they are listed in the UI?

A1: Nope. Perhaps that will become available after the update to a new game engine? (I personally hope so)

Feverstone wrote: »
    Q2: When I create my Eiry, will she be placed at the top of the list (as I've seen her in all the screenshots I've seen so far) or in the position based on her creation order?

A2: Yes. Exactly why, I'm not sure but that's the way it is. I assume (yes, yes, I know) It's because she's still beginner friendly. especially for a new player when it comes to leveling her and gaining the maximum EP to allocate to her skills. Thus, her being at the top puts her right in front of the player and more likely to be noticed and used.

... Further info on everything currently known about Egos can be found in the Wiki.
    Feverstone