Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Mabinogi Mobile 2022/2023

NegumikoNegumiko
Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
edited March 4, 2023 in Content from Other Regions
So the testing for Mabinogi Mobile started in December 2022 in Korea and there are a few videos about it. Hoping this will be out in the NA late 2023 or early 2024. Just having this game seen a app store will rapidly increase the advertising for not just Mabinogi Mobile but likely our old Mabinogi game as well. Anyone that loves the mobile version will eventually catch on that there is more than one Mabinogi at that point. I have high hopes for this game assuming it ever comes out, Mabinogi is a masterpiece that needs to be recreated. Don't let this dream game die Nexon.

Trailer:

Gameplay:

Playing Instruments:
AgihraruVapourslave

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    edited March 9, 2023
    Is this a separate game or is it just another piece of hardware that you can play the same ole Mab on?

EDIT: well it seems I've already asked this and have forgotten. Siwwy me.
    Agihraru
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    I dunno, getting a lot of young asshats playing this game lately. Encountering these players essentially calling me a doo doo head.
    flat,128x,075,f-pad,128x128,f8f8f8.jpg
  • KiriayaKiriaya
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,050
    Been a bit since this thread was updated. Does anyone have any concrete info on when the mobile version releases?
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    edited November 18, 2023
    So far no confirmed release date yet. This is the most recent Mabi Mobile video I can find:
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    edited November 26, 2023
    Negumiko wrote: »
    So far no confirmed release date yet. This is the most recent Mabi Mobile video I can find:

We should all know by now to not hold our breath.

Let us not forget: Mabinogi II, Peria Chronicles, and...Mabinogi Mobile which literally has been years just like those projects before they were shut down. I am definitely not going to bloody hold my breath for Mabinogi Eternal either because we need more proof than pretty screenshots and one animation of Nao. :|
  • PectylPectyl
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,715
    A mobile game? yeah they can keep that, I have never seen a mobile game that is worth playing that isn't already avilable on Steam or game consoles.
    Amaraz
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    I think a much better idea is to, instead, make Mabi-Mobile, NOT, a separate game but another way to log into the existing game, via mobile phone. This way, you could log in while you're on the bus or at lunch, not necessarily to fight but to do some crafting or check out the auction house, you know non-complicated stuff you might think about, during the day when you are away form your computer. It would like help maintain addiction ... more money Nexon, more money.
    Amaraz
  • PectylPectyl
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,715
    edited December 12, 2023
    There are already too few people playing the current version of Mabinogi, why further split the already small playerbase, a better option would be a companion app to check stats, pets and charecter, let people interact with stuff like auction house and farming countdowns, maybe even have some minigames to earn uncommon items, something to keep people connected to and playing the current version of Mabinogi that has been dying for a decade now with no solutions for this specific issue.
    CrimsọnAmaraz