Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Elfs are still unfair and need compensations

TelyszTelysz
Mabinogi Rep: 800
in Feedback and Suggestions
I know there were many updates that aim to "buff" elves lately... but most of them are indirect and buffed everyone else too. You made elves better, at the same time you made humans and giants stronger too which like make no sense in the sense that each race suppose to be unique and strong in specific areas. Sure elves can excel at archery and perhaps mage....But even a giant can be a mage and be more of a Tank mage than an elf can. We are finally getting an arcana for archer which will make elves and human better. But elves are nothing good except archery. It feels like elves are force into archery to be in the meta of damage and content. Elves have the roughest journey throughout my 10+ years on this game...Each content i do it seem Humans and Giants can do it 2x if not more than elves can. Evident by the dungeon clearing record score that stand for over 10+ years are still humans. I Recently figure out why i wasn't able to see the raid guy because i was not able to do G3 to unlock the raid teleporter guy, which means i was handi cap to raids as an elf for over 10+ years until they updated the G quest system to allow elves to do G3 (dark Knight) to then be able to unlock the raid teleporter guy with coins reward as well... I feel i been missing out on time as time was not on the elves side for a long time. Please compensate us elves. Give us a New unique class only for elves. Or at least let Elves use 2 hand sword without FH. or Lance skills.... I hesitate to play on my human or giants because i DO NOT WISH TO REPEAT G1-20+ Quest or any other quest for that matter...... In FACT PLEASE MERGE G QUEST COMPLETION TO ALL CHARACTHERS PLEASE, and only then will i may want to play another race class.

Comments

• nomigid15nomigid15
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,870
    Maybe a melee Talent they could be proficient in?

https://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/16260/new-talent-fencing/p1
    Telysz
  • NioughtNiought
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,660
    edited December 15, 2023
    I heard elves aren't actually technically the best at mage skills, so I'd like it if they had more stat boosts or something when it comes to magic. But it would be nice if we could dual wield (and ride on giants shoulders, or just friends in general getting to carry each other)...I also heard that there will be a lance arcana, and I just really hope that's not going to get locked from us. I definitely wouldn't want to switch though cause the speed is really nice and I can't imagine being slower. Not to mention I do find the hide skill useful.
  • TelyszTelysz
    Mabinogi Rep: 800
    Elves Raipier does sound Amazing O___ O