Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

New Arcana

gertrudegertrude
Mabinogi Rep: 1,040
in Help
I am not the smartest tack on the bulletin board, but can someone explain to me how we get the skills for the new arcana. I am working on Dark Diviner at the moment. The level of Dark Diviner is only at 2 for now. Thank you in advance for any help

Comments

• NioughtNiought
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,660
    edited December 19, 2023
    Yeah, its a little hard to notice, but you have to go to your skills, then click on the Arcana skills tab area from there. For you, since its your current arcana, it should be called "Dark Diviner" as that's your current. You'll see the box that says "Manage Skills" from there, so click that. Another box will open showing all the current arcanas and the skills for each, ("Manage Arcana Skills") rather you have them or not. You should see learnable Dark Diviner skills. If you can't learn them, you should be able to see the info that says what level in the Dark Diviner arcana you need to be able to unlock it.

Remember, your arcana level/skills level when you level, so all you gotta do is run missions and such.

Soo, yeah. Hope that helps!

(editted now since I'm actually in game and looking at it)
  • gertrudegertrude
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,040
    Thank you Niought this helps a lot. I don't remember the first two Arcana's being this confusing.
    Niought
  • NioughtNiought
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,660
    edited December 20, 2023
    Your welcome, I'm glad it did!! Yeaah, it was though. I remember struggling the first time with Elemental Knight, but tbf, once you learn all the skills, they're in the proper place. So its all too easy to forget by the time the new Arcana's come around.