Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the May Quality of Life Updates! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91455/may-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-may-9th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Buying and Price check on Meryl Hair Coupon (F)

FoolieCooleFoolieCoole
Mabinogi Rep: 1,175
edited February 22, 2017 in Alexina Marketplace
Looking for a price check on the above-mentioned item. I would rather not insult someone on the price of something I have no idea the value of. Any help is appreciated.

Comments

• SylviaWolfeSylviaWolfe
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,310
    I'd assume the book could go for 3-5m. Back when I bought mine after fishing for weeks I paid 3m. This was before the music updates and music becoming more relevant.
    FoolieCoole
  • FoolieCooleFoolieCoole
    Thanks so much. Funny enough, I got it on my first run of barrier adv. Very lucky.
    SylviaWolfe
  • FoolieCooleFoolieCoole
    bump
  • XixiliiXixilii
    Mabinogi Rep: 610
    meryl hair coup goes for 30-40m, very rare atm, some people could use that to their advantage for a more pricey coupon, as I know lots of people would pay so much higher than 40m for a meryl. there might be a couple hoarders out there who still has one, good luck finding one ;0;