Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

What dye amps do i need to copy this?

SplatulatedSplatulated
Mabinogi Rep: 3,930
in General Chat
fZVJKqt.png

i have the wig outfit and shoes but the colours are all wrong

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    Is that actually you or the doll?
  • FroglordFroglord
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,020
    Shhhh... let him sink himself... That's how he did it before. yoyo81.gif
    SylviaWolfe
  • SplatulatedSplatulated
    edited February 28, 2017
    Gaea wrote: »
    Is that actually you or the doll?

the doll

but i have the wig outfit and shoes

and facial expression could be changed with pon (unsure if i would do it tho maybe during next free facial options event)

idk what dye amp colours to look for though
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Froglord wrote: »

Shush, that's cruel.

@Splatulated What I would do is pull up the icon pictures in some image editing software and see if you can blow it up to see the rgb colors better.
  • SplatulatedSplatulated
    Gaea wrote: »
    Froglord wrote: »

Shush, that's cruel.

@Splatulated What I would do is pull up the icon pictures in some image editing software and see if you can blow it up to see the rgb colors better.

can it be done with imgur?
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    it can be done with paint...any version of windows should have it
  • SplatulatedSplatulated
    Arjune wrote: »
    it can be done with paint...any version of windows should have it

ppaint is really confusing to use for me :c im too used to the windows 95/xp version

not sure how to even make a solid strok in the new version since then
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Please post the icon images of the items. I'll do it.
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    edited February 28, 2017
    ppaint is really confusing to use for me :c im too used to the windows 95/xp version

You poor soul! D: Well, I'll try to take a crack at it. The outfit looks like it might be off white. Here's my Mysterious Girl's Outfit (which is basically a shorter version of the regular Girl's Outfit) in pure white when standing next to the Mysterious Girl Mini-Gem so you can compare.

1cVINrF.png

Now, as for the red on the outfit, I tried two different fixed reds to see which looked closer in comparison. I'm leaning more towards the red that's shown in the top of the image below.

tgDmrcv.png
  • SplatulatedSplatulated
    Shoog wrote: »

You poor soul! D: Well, I'll try to take a crack at it. The outfit looks like it might be off white. Here's my Mysterious Girl's Outfit (which is basically a shorter version of the regular Girl's Outfit) in pure white when standing next to the Mysterious Girl Mini-Gem so you can compare.

1cVINrF.png

Now, as for the red on the outfit, I tried two different fixed reds to see which looked closer in comparison. I'm leaning more towards the red that's shown in the top of the image below.

tgDmrcv.png

thanks a lot <3

what about the hair?

and then to get rich to buy the red at 2mill per amp x.x
  • KororeKorore
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,765
    edited February 28, 2017
    The hair should be a wig/coupon you can buy and just use an off-white dye on it.
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    Ah! I totally forgot about the hair color lol. It looks a bit silver to me? Right now could be an easy time to find some cheap fixed dyes for the hair color because the Sweetheart Dye gacha (I think?) has some silver/off silver shades of dyes in it since I'm seeing so many for sale in player shops or for sale on housing. Here's a shade that I saw on housing on Mari.

IfErQv0.png

You can go to this site https://w3schools.com/colors/colors_picker.asp to enter a color code you find from a dye amp and then you can get an idea of how that color will look.