Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Star piece event

Comments

• HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    Gaea wrote: »
    Well the suits and pet is hot garbage, but the training seals will do.

Pet is only reason I'm doing it. ¯ \_(ツ)_/ ¯
    More inv space and another fast pet mount.
    Darkpixie99Hiroki05
  • BanishBanish
    Mabinogi Rep: 330
    edited March 1, 2017
    No you don't get one for each time you run a sm. I have ran two of them with a group. Everyone got one but me both freaking times....T-T
  • NekoLilyNekoLily
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
    edited March 1, 2017
    I got Broken Star Pieces in both runs I did and the player running with me got only one.
    My second try got me an Orange Star Piece and, as far as I can assume how the event will go and taking in consideration in-real matters, I will probably only try to get the Milky Way Nimbus Pet and ignore the event
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Can someone confirm or deny if the star pieces are tradeable?
  • RosepivotalRosepivotal
    Mabinogi Rep: 600
    NekoLily wrote: »
    Ok, as I actually tested this. You get a Broken Star Piece (2x2) from the end chest, used the Chisel (you actually need to click on "Use" on the broken star piece that will take away one chisel from you) and got 1 Star Coin and A RUBY.

"Use a Star Piece Chisel on a Star Piece to create Star Coin and a randomly colored Star Piece"
    I assume this statement is either wrong and they forgot to add "and a possibility to get a randomly colored Star Piece" or they forgot something during maintenance.

I got a Blue Star Piece after using the Chisel on the Broken Star Piece, so yeah, they must have meant it is a possible reward.
  • BanishBanish
    Mabinogi Rep: 330
    Leinei wrote: »

Yes they are tradeable
  • LeineiLeinei
    edited March 1, 2017
    YES! THANK YOU, BANISH! My husband can't do Shadow Missions because they make him crash. I was worried he wouldn't be able to get the pet because of that. =D

How are the drop rates for these stars?
    Also, Gaea, why do the 25/50 skill point seals cost the same? O_O

I have to say, it's not a bad event. I just wish I'd thrown it at my alt. XD
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    Ahhhh need petttt

Outfit is cool too I guess
  • PrezzixPrezzix
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,290
    YES! THANK YOU, BANISH! My husband can't do Shadow Missions because they make him crash. I was worried he wouldn't be able to get the pet because of that. =D

How are the drop rates for these stars?
    Also, Gaea, why do the 25/50 skill point seals cost the same? O_O

I have to say, it's not a bad event. I just wish I'd thrown it at my alt. XD

They don't, I think that was a mistake they made while posting the event. But if you look in Joe's shop, you will see that 25 costs 25 and 50, 50.
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    Ran Crag Cow Basic for a quick look see, all I got was a beginner ES scroll.
  • NearlyNearly
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,355
    From what I know, you run an SM and hope you get a broken piece out of a chest. You then have to hope you get a colored piece from the broken piece.
    Also, running harder difficulties seem to have higher odds of having pieces. Been spamming HM Conflict and almost one person has gotten a broken piece every run.

Basically, RNG upon RNG for this event.
    GretaSherriSylviaWolfe
  • PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
    Just ran DFC2 HM and got a star piece from end chest. Nothing from monsters.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited March 1, 2017
    People in Alexina spam Conflict Hard Mode. Very fast and usually 2/4 chests will have Star in it. I already tried to repair 10 Stars and only succeeded repairing JUST 1 Star. Seems like repairing will be challenging. But hey, at least i made some nice gold in short time!
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Banish wrote: »

Yes they are tradeable

Oh my lord.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Banish wrote: »

Yes they are tradeable

Oh my lord.

They are? I just saw Orange Star Piece laying on the ground and seems like no one could pick it up. Whoever threw it probably was a newbie...

• LeineiLeinei
    edited March 1, 2017
    @Banish Wait, since Greta says that no one could pick up an Orange Star Piece, was the star piece you were referring to a Broken one or a Fixed one?

Also, I noticed that I got a set of chisels from Joe and then I got one from being on for 36 minutes alongside the Attendance thing, but nothing past that... Is the chisel distribution broken?
  • SkaidrojumiSkaidrojumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,620
    Goodness this seems like an event that could take many hours to complete. The idea of buying the pieces is so much more tempting...
  • SutaruSutaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,715
    I'm just glad its an event where we actually have to do something! XD
  • IcedrakeIcedrake
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,170
    Anyone gotten their second login set of 5 Star Piece Chisels yet? Cause ive been online for a few hours and only the first set dropped so far.
  • loveannakimloveannakim
    Mabinogi Rep: 940
    I don't know if I'm the only one, but I've been doing sm both Tara and Taill in different levels and haven't got any star yet.
    Has any got some luck with this in Elite or another level?