Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

What does the Succubus Queen say?

ZerukanZerukan
Mabinogi Rep: 3,280
in Help
So I don't see myself being able to go in Rabbie Phantasm anytime soon....or anytime at all really. I'm not OP nor do I strive to be OP so I can go through it. So this is a question for those who have done it and have seen this cutscene
What does the Succubus Queen say during her cutscene / what's the plotline for Rabbie Phantasm if there is one? The only videos or screenshots I can find of the dungeon are from KR Mabi and obviously I can't really read that.

So will someone satisfy my curiosity?
SylviaWolfe

Comments

• xBernkastelxxBernkastelx
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,405
    This weekend a friend of mine is going to work with me to build up more info on phantasm, I haven't bothered to do the quest yet since i didn't want the stones right away but i'll try to get that info too
    Zerukan