Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Crom Bás Part 2 update!
https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/71292/crom-b-s-unveiled-abyss-part-2-patch-notes-january-13th-2022
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Its my birthdayyyyy!!!!

SenyuniSenyuni
Mabinogi Rep: 2,010
Posts: 98
Member
in Town Square
I'm 21 and I'm waiting on nx to blow on gacha YAAAAAY!!!
Idk if this is the right forum but I want the sweet juicy validation and attention
tumblr_omoktfBNQc1vgkvbco5_400.png
DrognakSherri

Comments

  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    Posts: 887
    Member
    This belongs on the town square, but happy birthday. Don't blow your money on the wing gacha. The ecwea orb feels better. The long list of wings on the announcement page is a lie. It's filled with teeny weenie wings and junk. >.>
  • PannyaPannya
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,505
    Posts: 201
    Member
    sorry, i don't have a cake, but you can always go to the beach...

    J8iqfIU.gif

    just kidding, happy birthday ^_^
    Senyuni
  • SenyuniSenyuni
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,010
    Posts: 98
    Member
    Xiokun wrote: »
    This belongs on the town square, but happy birthday. Don't blow your money on the wing gacha. The ecwea orb feels better. The long list of wings on the announcement page is a lie. It's filled with teeny weenie wings and junk. >.>

    eh itll get moved soon
    and ive spammed ewecas so much,,,,, so much,, for one pair of wings and i didnt get em, might as well spam new gach and get some stuff to sell :S
  • AlmostNotsuperAlmostNotsuper
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,240
    Posts: 288
    Member
    I found this.



    Would be something if your name happens to be Dave. Happy Birthday.
    Senyuni
  • SenyuniSenyuni
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,010
    Posts: 98
    Member
    Pannya wrote: »
    sorry, i don't have a cake, but you can always go to the beach...

    J8iqfIU.gif

    just kidding, happy birthday ^_^

    if it wasnt snowy here id love to go to the beach tbh LOL
    thank you for the birthday wishes!!
  • SenyuniSenyuni
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,010
    Posts: 98
    Member
    I found this.



    Would be something if your name happens to be Dave. Happy Birthday.

    LOL nah my names Shannyn, but its the thought that counts
    thank you!!
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,540
    Posts: 674
    Member
    Happy Birthday.

    I would give you this as a gift.
    80kx7ry.jpg
    Sherri
  • SunnliSunnli
    Mabinogi Rep: 310
    Posts: 5
    Member
    Happy birthday!! I hope you have an awesome day!
    Senyuni
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    Posts: 883
    Member
    Happy b-day Senyuni! :)
    Senyuni
  • GentlemenGentlemen
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,040
    Posts: 118
    Member
    CVQZGb3W4AEoh89.jpg
    Senyuni
  • SenyuniSenyuni
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,010
    Posts: 98
    Member
    Sai wrote: »
    Happy Birthday.

    I would give you this as a gift.
    80kx7ry.jpg

    LOL i was out shopping and i saw that, my mom almost got it
  • SenyuniSenyuni
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,010
    Posts: 98
    Member
    Shoog wrote: »
    Happy b-day Senyuni! :)

    thank youuu : D
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,160
    Posts: 2,714
    Member
    Senyuni wrote: »
    Sai wrote: »
    Happy Birthday.

    I would give you this as a gift.
    80kx7ry.jpg

    LOL i was out shopping and i saw that, my mom almost got it

    Hey! How did somebody sneak a photo of me and upload it online?! (xD)