Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Lv200 x2 skill training??

RirichioRirichio
Mabinogi Rep: 780
edited March 19, 2017 in Help
I heard somewhere that at lv200 you get x2 all skill training..?
not sure if this is before update or a change added after update o:
Is this true? o:

Comments

• ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    That's interesting. I've never heard of this before. If it was true, I would assume other players would be posting about it here on the forum to let others know.
  • NerevariusNerevarius
    Mabinogi Rep: 500
    edited March 19, 2017
    I also have a question about patching. I read previous patch notes from Korea, and it seems that we are missing lots of things. Korea patched MusicQ on 8/11/16. They then added "Potential System" on 9/22. They then added extended beginner benefits on 10/27, which included Duncan's all skill untraining service being available for gold for all users over 1000 as well as AP for achieving Expert on talent level was changed such that it is the same for all players regardless of total level. Finally, this 2x skill training at lv200 (which also included using AP to train skills if you already trained 30% or more) was supposed to be added along with the racial skills that we recently got (Korea's patch dates for this was on 11/17). Are we getting any of these things? Or are we getting all of these things along with "Memento" patch that should be upcoming? (Memento was patched on 12/21 in Korea).

(Edit: Also, this one may be a little too far fetched, but can we get Korean version of Shuriken and Smokescreen? Korea has Smokescreen skill reducing protection as well, but we have Smokescreen only reducing defense {I am assuming it is the Japanese version}. Also, Anju's Shuriken and Hagi's Shuriken have their base durability as 15, but we have them with base durability of 10. Kind of contrasts strongly the fact that Celtic Throwing Star, which was a Korean addition, has base durability of 20.)
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Shoog wrote: »
    That's interesting. I've never heard of this before. If it was true, I would assume other players would be posting about it here on the forum to let others know.

@Shoog

Look at this video.

At ~8:25
    The player goes "yeah this is taking a while, lemme go level up for the training boost".
    They're at level 16 current before.
    Then they come back at level 139, with a 1.65x skill exp multiplier. (shown in green text on the skill's info window)

I thought it was the Eweca skill update this came with, but... maybe later?

Anyways, at SOME point, things are supposed to get changed.
    At level 100 you begin getting a 1.50x skill exp multiplier on skill training for skills within your same talent. (Since battle dance is a Music Skill and the player is in Music talent, it's boosting it.)
    This bonus increased by 0.05 every 10 levels after 100
    So 1.55x at 110
    1.60x at 120
    1.65x at 130
    etc to 2.00x at 200.
    Ririchio
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    Thank you for the info @lyasenu. That's is some interesting stuff!
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    I thought this would be part of the Shine of Eweca and Ladeca racial skills update, since that's when KR got it (along with the ability to directly train skills with AP, differently from training via Brionac), but maybe it'll come along with the Aura of Palala and that Potential System update when we get it?
  • CarlizeCarlize
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,840
    I'm level 200 and can confirm that we don't have the 2x skill training despite the fact that it was in the Shine of Eweca update in Korea. It's a bit nerve wracking that they're leaving it out, I hope it comes in a future update and doesn't get forgotten about.