Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Phantasm Drops on each server and Drop locations

xBernkastelxxBernkastelx
Mabinogi Rep: 1,405
edited March 20, 2017 in General Chat
I'm interested in what Phantasm drops have popped up on each server.

This includes Succubus Queen Outfit Pieces
Manuals for the Robe / Sword
Fiend Wings
Fiend Outfit Pieces
Swords Materials such as lunite and the two larger pieces

Also a discussion on where these drops come from, because the manuals for fiend pieces/robe and whatnot are not certain

As far as Tarlach Server I know it has
Succubus Queen Full Bodysuit
Succubus Queen Boots
Succubus Queen Wings
Two maybe more Fiend Wings
No Fiend outfits?
No Manuals
1 Piece of the Sword?

As for drop locations:

I have heard that chests in the hardmode dungeons can possibly drop manuals for fiend outfits
Clearly fiend wings drop from the fiends themselves

1. Do you think we have any chance of forging the sword in the foreseeable future?31 votes
    1. If we get a miracle
       45% (14 votes)
    2. Not a chance
       55% (17 votes)

Comments

• NilremNilrem
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,880
    Even if the pieces of the sword were all found, people would be too busy trying to sell them for 100m+ each to the point where nobody can actually afford to craft it in the first place.
    Felice
  • EllisyaEllisya
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,525
    Fiend outfit manual/sewing pattern is only from Rabbie adv deadend path chests
  • KokoroKokoro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,155
    Ellisya wrote: »
    Fiend outfit manual/sewing pattern is only from Rabbie adv deadend path chests

Well then I know what I'll be spamming for the forseeable future....