Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

I couldn't move.

FriasFrias
Mabinogi Rep: 200
edited March 20, 2017 in Technical Support
So. During a Girgishy raid on Normal I got frozen in a crystal and died in the crystal. Afterwards I was revived and couldn't move. At all. I tried transing into beast and also demigod, nothing. I tried mounting my horse (No picture). That didn't work. Other people tried flying with me or asking for a ride, nothing worked. I left the raid and I was than stuck in the ground. Anyone have a way to either avoid or fix this completely? I had to relog in the middle of a Girgishy raid and I don't want to have to deal with that again. Here are some pictures of the situation.
hZBhdsU.jpg
5ApC1Ar.jpg
hvEQPBR.jpg

Comments

• EMTchibiEMTchibi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,245
    That happened to me too in a Shadow mission. Playing Dead suprisingly Fixed it
    Crimsọn