Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the May Quality of Life Updates! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91455/may-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-may-9th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Samba Stuff?

LeineiLeinei
Mabinogi Rep: 16,450
in General Chat
http://mabinogi.nexon.com/page/news/notice_view.asp?id=4885342 You guys don't think this is what the Samba stuff is, do you? I think it would fit with the timing since we got the patisserie outfit thing recently.

Comments

• BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    Unfortunately no, this is not samba.
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    edited March 22, 2017
    I think that was Valentines. I translated the page, got this:
    Good morning.
    Mabinogi is GM Day Noel.

Sweet and sweet Valentine's Day is approaching.
    Wear new wings and costume items to express your hot love.

Introducing the Adamas Valentine Box.
    (Google translate.. you tried)
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mannn we better not have to wait till V-day for thatttt...
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited March 22, 2017
    Saw people trying to sell some Samba parts in a very huge price.... Someone tried to sell Samba Outfit (F) for 20m and some other people tried to sell Wigs for 3-7m. Nice way to trying rip off players, rofl.
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    What do the wings even look like?
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Xiokun wrote: »

There was a screenshot in other Anniversary thread. Design looks very nice, but it's a shame you can't dye it. It gonna stay very green and yellow forever lol.
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    Greta wrote: »
    Saw people trying to sell some Samba parts in a very huge price.... Someone tried to sell Samba Outfit (F) for 20m and some other people tried to sell Wigs for 3-7m. Nice way to trying rip off players, rofl.

heh, by saturday the market will already have such an overflow that people will not even take the samba stuff if you give gold with it xD as for me, I'm kinda undecided yet wether I'm gonna spam conflict endlessly again after having spammed over 100 runs in a few days for star pieces O.o
  • YokkaichiYokkaichi
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,145
    nevyn25 wrote: »

heh, by saturday the market will already have such an overflow that people will not even take the samba stuff if you give gold with it xD as for me, I'm kinda undecided yet wether I'm gonna spam conflict endlessly again after having spammed over 100 runs in a few days for star pieces O.o
    I'm probably just gonna buy the pieces. They're gonna drop in price significantly over the course of this event. But I luckily opened up my intial box from Joe on my alt and got the outfit, and on my main and got the shoes. I bought the wig + headdress and dyed all of it, now I'm done with this event, lol. I'm still gonna look to buy the wig itself, but I was quite surprised I got both outfit pieces, and the female pieces I needed no less.

• EllisyaEllisya
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,525
    edited March 22, 2017
    Seems it's time to listen this song while grinding some Samba stuffs...

Xiokun
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Xiokun wrote: »

There was a screenshot in other Anniversary thread. Design looks very nice, but it's a shame you can't dye it. It gonna stay very green and yellow forever lol.

Hopefully they give us wing dyes for them, because I really like them lol.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    edited March 22, 2017
    Don't worry if you cannot sell extras. Hold on to it. It might not be worth bazillions of gold now, but soon,, Samba outfits won't be worth just bazillions of dollars, they'll be worth...brazillions of dollars!
    BerryswirlIyasenuHazurahSphyra21
  • HazurahHazurah
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,570
    Don't worry if you cannot sell extras. Hold on to it. It might not be worth bazillions of gold now, but soon,, Samba outfits won't be worth just bazillions of dollars, they'll be worth...brazillions of dollars!

that pun is Braziliant!
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,450
    It Rio-lly is. =D

Also, I think the Samba outfits were created by Korea for the Rio Olympics last year which was when they had their 12th anniversary which included the installation of Festia and these outfits. =D
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,555
    edited March 23, 2017
    615152539.png

Samba Festival Fiery Wings (worn by Male character in picture)
    Samba Festival Feathery Wings (Worn by Female character in picture)

annnnnnnnd found the event page: mabinogi.nexon.com/event/20160616_12th/12th.asp
    KokoroAichann
  • Raincloud95Raincloud95
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,830
    why is the outfit dye-able but not the wings
    why is the outfit dye-able but not the wings

They probably just lifted a basic wing template. There doesn't appear be that many dyeable wings in general.
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,555
    noooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!! i was hopin' we could dye 'em TT.TT
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Pray for wing dyes.
    Crimsọn
  • Raincloud95Raincloud95
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,830
    oh hey are there no gloves for female? i notice a lot of male cuffs but no female. Is it because we have sleeves?
    oh hey are there no gloves for female? i notice a lot of male cuffs but no female. Is it because we have sleeves?
    No slot for female gloves. Must not exist.