Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

ANOTHER bag?

SakajeweahSakajeweah
Mabinogi Rep: 540
edited March 27, 2017 in Feedback and Suggestions
It's all great and fine to get another bag! However, when is Nexon going to make it possible to put bags in VIP not just Basic inventory? Anyone else full and no room in Basic Inventory for another bag?

Would be useful
Would not be useful
ScavernIyasenu
  1. Do you want Nexon to allow bags to be put in other places such as VIP slot?22 votes
    1. Would be useful as my Basic inv is full?
       59% (13 votes)
    2. Would not be useful to me as I have plenty of room.
       41% (9 votes)

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    I don't have room left in by Basic inventory here.
    Baginogi is the best.

But this is what, the third "Luxury Equipment Bag"-type bag?

If they're gonna do the whole "it's a different name so you can use it alongside another similar one" thing, they should make a Karis Bag to complement the Carasek Bag.

Though I don't even have a Carasek bag myself, I still like the idea.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited March 27, 2017
    No i don't want that. People without VIP will be really sad (me including).
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    I can't deny that making bags placeable in the VIP Inventory would make VIP more worth it.
    A few more changes would still be preferred though.
    SylviaWolfeSakajeweah
  • CallbackCallback
    No, the main inventory is fine.

But they should re-release the Samhain event and stuff so people have more efficient bag options. Those pouches would be amazing but I missed the event. I also missed the bard bag, which is awful because I have a Ruairi full of score scrolls. Refreshing the releases of efficient and specialized bags lets inventory become a game of progression towards maximum space.
    AlmostNotsuper
  • MissDevichiMissDevichi
    Mabinogi Rep: 625
    I got junk other than equipment that i need room for. Im just not willing to take out a bag that can hold anything just for one that can hold equipment.
  • SkaidrojumiSkaidrojumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,620
    I tend to think I need more bags, but then I look at what's in my inventory and realize I don't need to carry 20 training potions xD that's when I put most of my stuff in a bank or a pet.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    I reeeeeally don't think it's necessary and I will show you why. Pardon my messy inventory.

exuEHoy.jpg

All my bags take up almost the entire screen. Even if we had smaller icons for the bags I could probably only fit 2-3 more bags across my screen. Granted I have a small screen though. ^^;;;
    Greta
  • SakajeweahSakajeweah
    Gaea, The point I was trying to make is : Is your Basic Inventory full? For some that are training a certain skill, or making something like Iron Bars that don't stack, It takes up a ton of space. It would just be nice to be able to put some Specialized Bags example: Bard, Luxury Simon in the VIP slot. As I know what's in those as they are specific. Also, if you are paying for VIP service then why not give that option? For Nexon I think this would be a great way to get people to buy service.
    Kryo