Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Peddler Event

Comments

• NeroyNeroy
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,640
    Hey the 2x Life Skill pots are 15 peddler coins not 10 is there a typo on the site?
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    If there something good to be said, at least time is saved when you need to switch channels, instead of resetting.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    so we'll be just short of getting a 3rd protection stone? XD grrr
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited March 30, 2017
    Neroy wrote: »
    Hey the 2x Life Skill pots are 15 peddler coins not 10 is there a typo on the site?

Probably typo since Nexon always make typos in every announcement they make lol.
  • lidiyalidiya
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,325
    edited March 30, 2017
    Well I got the wig today... for males... gah why do I always get the male version of stuff I want even gachas I almost always get the male version of outfits which generally sell for 1/10-1/100th of the females :(
    badnewsbarrett
  • Raincloud95Raincloud95
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,830
    Xiokun wrote: »
    I'm gonna go ham on these lucky upgrade stones this event, heheheheh. >:3

dude same
  • badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    So just because I'm curious, does anyone else wonder if we're possibly getting Mabiland soon? If you listen to the Peddler's story, he talks about "being in another world" but he mentions the bonfire and the bear that always comes with Mabiland that you fight in the field... Unless it'll turn out to be nothing and they didn't feel like fixing what he says, I'm not sure. Either that or something to do with Festia?
  • YokkaichiYokkaichi
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,145
    Is it just me, or as the Peddler been staying only in Port Ceann and not going to Port Cobh at all? Does anyone know how often the Peddler changes location? Like every hour, or every two hours?
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    edited March 30, 2017
    So just because I'm curious, does anyone else wonder if we're possibly getting Mabiland soon? If you listen to the Peddler's story, he talks about "being in another world" but he mentions the bonfire and the bear that always comes with Mabiland that you fight in the field... Unless it'll turn out to be nothing and they didn't feel like fixing what he says, I'm not sure. Either that or something to do with Festia?

I thought he was talking about the real world.

Not sure about fighting a bear in a field, but bonfires are a customary celebratory thing in some places.
    Iyasenu wrote: »

Not sure about fighting a bear in a field, but bonfires are a customary celebratory thing in some places.

For the bear, I couldn't remember its name at first but I was thinking of the giant Trickster that usually comes with Mabiland. Since he says it was wearing pants or something like that? Not sure if the giant Trickster does though, I've never fought it XD

Might just be me reading too much into it though tbh.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265

For the bear, I couldn't remember its name at first but I was thinking of the giant Trickster that usually comes with Mabiland. Since he says it was wearing pants or something like that? Not sure if the giant Trickster does though, I've never fought it XD

Might just be me reading too much into it though tbh.

Isn't the Trickster the Haunted Labyrinth event, not MabiLand?
    Anyways he says that after the festival, kids might have dreams about a bear wearing pants and a hat.

But he also said something about throwing cans that were on fire.

I wonder what that's referencing.
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    The lucky and protection stones are the only draw to this event for me.
    Isn't the Trickster the Haunted Labyrinth event, not MabiLand?
    Anyways he says that after the festival, kids might have dreams about a bear wearing pants and a hat.

But he also said something about throwing cans that were on fire.

I wonder what that's referencing.

Oops is that Labyrinth? I was wrong then, for some reason I thought it was Mabiland :| Thanks for pointing that out lol.

I'm not sure what the fire cans are either though, been trying to guess on that one too lol.
  • KiirionKiirion
    Mabinogi Rep: 825
    im still salty that the boxes are rng..... lemme just.. buy my outfit set and use my coins for nao stones i dont wanna spend them all trying to get outfits jesus cchrist
    badnewsbarrett
  • Raincloud95Raincloud95
    is anyone else's Peddler event timer not resetting?

It is not reset time.

All servers here reset at the same time, even in different zones.

10 more minutes.
    Raincloud95
    Maybe he is talking about Burning Man, if you have ever heard of it. Or Woodstock, We...err they are very fond of bonfires, or so I hear.
  • Raincloud95Raincloud95

It is not reset time.

10 more minutes.

Ooh reset is 7am for events? Thought it was midnight like homesteads. Pet timers reset at 7 too right? Or was it 6

It is not reset time.

10 more minutes.

Ooh reset is 7am for events? Thought it was midnight like homesteads. Pet timers reset at 7 too right? Or was it 6

7 Am PST, yes. Barely anything resets at 12 AM PST, although the April Fool's Event apparently starts tomorrow at 12 AM PST.
    Raincloud95
  • VimiVimi
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,390
    Looks like Nexon didn't give us the full reward list again for the Peddler Box.

I just got a Hanbok (F) from one.