Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

Zaro Is Back!

ZarozianZarozian
Mabinogi Rep: 1,900
in Town Square
Hello everyone it is good to be back.

It has certainly been a while and I and some old forumers are looking to rejoin Mabinogi again to see what's new and what's good. We might stay.....depending on what new things there are and whether it's worth staying for I guess.

Anyways we've gone together and formed a sort of gaming community and met all sorts of other people from other gaming communities and I think we've got a good mix here after I got rid of all the trolls and toxic cancerous people. These forums seem clean of cancer and I will make sure it stays that way.

Also if you are interested or curious as to what we've been up to, you can join our discord, just do an @mention or PM me to get my attention: https://discord.gg/RzYTSGx

Comments

• VivianVivian
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,030
    Welcome back :)
    Zarozian
  • ZarozianZarozian
    Hyosung
    Hyosung said:

Welcome back :)
    MY 21K POST COUNT THOUGH!

I CRIIIII! T ^T
  • Morbious17Morbious17
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,260
    How did the missionary work go? Or am I confusing you with someone else? Regardless, welcome back.
  • ZarozianZarozian
    Morbious17

How did the missionary work go? Or am I confusing you with someone else? Regardless, welcome back.
    It went splendidly.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Welcome back I guess. What server are you anyway?
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Oh? Seems like your ban is gone since we got new forum. Congrats lol.
  • KelpSodaKelpSoda
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,145
    edited December 21, 2016
    nvm the forums botched my last coment, have a meme instead

This discussion has been closed.