Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Witch/Wizard In Training Wigs

badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
edited May 11, 2017 in General Chat
I was wondering if anyone could post what these wigs look like, so I can decide whether it's worth doing all the rally stamps for them or not lol. I didn't see anything about them on the wiki.

Comments

• FweepFweep
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,015
    edited May 11, 2017
    190dfa2c29.jpgd6fac75c6e.jpg
    (I didn't feel like changing the model from female to male, but that's the wig)

Part A: Red
    Part B: Green
    Part C: Blue

Not sure if it's just the wig or they also come with the hat/glasses.
    badnewsbarrett
  • watercat0watercat0
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,855
    so the event is pointless then :/
    Kimberly
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited May 11, 2017
    watercat0 wrote: »

Pointless!? HOW DARE YOU! *points at Unrestricted Dungeon Passes, Unlimited Shadow Mission Passes, Lorna's Goldbox, Platinum Hammers, Artisan Removal Kits, Complete Skill EXP Potions and Alban Boxes*
    MirralChanPolicromaBlissfulkillVeterinarianNilremKitsuyasha
  • badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Fweep wrote: »
    190dfa2c29.jpgd6fac75c6e.jpg
    (I didn't feel like changing the model from female to male, but that's the wig)

Part A: Red
    Part B: Green
    Part C: Blue

Not sure if it's just the wig or they also come with the hat/glasses.

Thank you! I'm assuming the hat and glasses come with it since they have the other colors that can be dyed. I'm gonna try to get one, I think it's cute.
    Fweep
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    Greta wrote: »
    watercat0 wrote: »

Pointless!? HOW DARE YOU! *points at Unrestricted Dungeon Passes, Unlimited Shadow Mission Passes, Lorna's Goldbox, Platinum Hammers, Artisan Removal Kits, Complete Skill EXP Potions and Alban Boxes*

some rewards are pretty neat indeed. also, don't forget the free repair kits. to me they're pure gold, since I'm in need of some 100% repairs
  • TwelieTwelie
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,840
    So is there a male version of the outfit, too, then? It only showed the female in the event page.
    Twelie wrote: »
    So is there a male version of the outfit, too, then? It only showed the female in the event page.

There is.

@Fweep posted this back in April on another thread. I knew I'd seen this outfit on the forums before somewhere lol.

bedf7b18c2.jpg
    OpalthiraFweepTwelieVimiHiroki05LiminalDcat682Kitsuyasha
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    Was just looking for that same pic lol
    badnewsbarrett
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    The wig is sooooo cuuuteee
    badnewsbarrettFweep
  • TwelieTwelie
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,840

There is.

@Fweep posted this back in April on another thread. I knew I'd seen this outfit on the forums before somewhere lol.

bedf7b18c2.jpg

Thank you so much!!
    badnewsbarrett
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175

There is.

bedf7b18c2.jpg

I think the hat is hilarious.
    edited May 11, 2017
    Gaea wrote: »

They almost remind me of lightbulbs hanging off the ends, and then they all look like they have creepy eyes on them xD

Also the guys having belly shirts???
    Vimi
  • MiasmataMiasmata
    Mabinogi Rep: 675
    You know recently the male outfits have been way better then the female outfits. Not complaining but damn, .

(Totally not rocking the (f) version of the male floral fairy outfit)
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Miasmata wrote: »
    You know recently the male outfits have been way better then the female outfits. Not complaining but damn, .

They have?

I don't see it.
    Miasmata wrote: »

If I'm correct this outfit was actually a winner from another server's design contest. I like the pants of the male outfit and that the boots go up over them. The female version, she looks kinda short with the way the dress ends and then the boots start right there lol.

Once I get it, I'll probably try to find different shoes for my char to wear with the dress, ones that don't go up as high.
  • HeartsyHeartsy
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    I hope we get the full outfit. I LOVE the hat
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100

They almost remind me of lightbulbs hanging off the ends, and then they all look like they have creepy eyes on them xD

I'm digging the belly shirt. I just gotta make sure I'm not ranking any cooking skills because my gut will flop right out. <\3

badnewsbarrettHiroki05
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    edited May 19, 2017
    Xiokun wrote: »

I'm digging the belly shirt. I just gotta make sure I'm not ranking any cooking skills because my gut will flop right out. <\3

a6951f0716e28c5fd7c2746ade643ed3.jpg

4225535-7993024900-200.g.gif
    Vimi
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    a6951f0716e28c5fd7c2746ade643ed3.jpg

4225535-7993024900-200.g.gif

*me after rank 1-ing catering and tasting*
    "I'm fat and I'm happy! < U>"

Still, about those wizard outfits, they're super cool looking. And to believe they're for free too! :D
    Xiokun wrote: »

If you seriously get the outfit for your character please post a screenshot because I'd love to see it :D