Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

I'm stuck on this quest...

ArcataArcata
Mabinogi Rep: 875
in Help
Quest is.... Martial Arts: Cecilia's peper grilled stripped marlin
I bought Marlin in previous quest of this, but she took it and gave this quest.... (do I have to go and buy it again..?)
I don't see any ingredients...so where do I get those :'(

Comments

• BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Not sure what you mean. It appears you still are on the same quest? What does the next step say to do?
  • ArcataArcata
    Not sure what you mean. It appears you still are on the same quest? What does the next step say to do?

next step say that cook a dish for cecilia but I don't have ingredients....... (i need pepper and garlic and marlin)
    oh and I found marlin.... it was in me section in inventory.......
  • FalcondaeFalcondae
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,555
    Go to any grocery shop NPC and they should have the pepper and garlic (as well as other basic ingredients) you need for the dish.
    Arcata
  • OcelOcel
    Mabinogi Rep: 500
    AP training and Skill reset.

I was wondering something. If u reset a skills u regain all your AP. But with the comming of AP training does it still all return?
    If I were to AP train Windmill for example, and then skill reset, would I get all AP back? Even that which i used for AP training?
    If so does it mean I can level it up to rank 1 if I used AP training on it before the skill reset, or do I have to train the ranks I AP trained again??
  • ArcataArcata
    edited June 5, 2017
    Ocel wrote: »

I was wondering something. If u reset a skills u regain all your AP. But with the comming of AP training does it still all return?
    If I were to AP train Windmill for example, and then skill reset, would I get all AP back? Even that which i used for AP training?
    If so does it mean I can level it up to rank 1 if I used AP training on it before the skill reset, or do I have to train the ranks I AP trained again??

Umm... this is my thread asking about martial art quest..... :|
    you should make your own thread about your AP train and skill reset........ :/
  • MrazeMraze
    Mabinogi Rep: 730
    Ocel wrote: »

As the poster above mentioned another thread is recommended, however I will still answer your question.

If you spend AP for AP training, you will not get the AP back from resetting. So for example, if you spend 5 AP to 'train' windmill, and then an extra 10 AP to 'rank windmill to the next level', you will only get the 10 AP back from a reset.

This was shown from other posters who have lost a couple of hundred AP from AP training skills and resetting them, thinking they will get it back. I am happy to be corrected if this is not the case.
    Arcata
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    @Ocel You can't ask for help on a different topic in another dude's thread. That's impolite.
    Arcata