Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

New support puppets!

CrimsọnCrimsọn
Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
edited March 11, 2018 in Feedback and Suggestions
I love my Yui, but these are very interesting and cute.

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://mabinogi.nexon.com/page/news/notice_view.asp?id=4885603&edit-text=

621143123.jpg

And I guess we'll be getting even more wings. I am so done on wings. lol.
badnewsbarrettNamiripawcalypse

Comments

• BuffalosBuffalos
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,795
    Hopefully the puppets are dyeable, cause that flying fox thingy would be freaking adorable in some pastel colors.
  • SylviaWolfeSylviaWolfe
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,310
    My goodness do I want the fox and Midna-looking thing
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Buffalos wrote: »
    Hopefully the puppets are dyeable, cause that flying fox thingy would be freaking adorable in some pastel colors.

According to the translation, they are. Squee!
  • dra011dra011
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,010
    edited June 23, 2017
    hmm cool so how many years till we get this if at all i wonder.
    also yes i agree no more wings kinda sick of wings would prefer something else scarfs might be cool.
    SylviaWolfe
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    dra011 wrote: »
    also yes i agree no more wings kinda sick of wings would prefer something else scarfs might be cool.

Or capes. I am sure we will get these new support puppets sometime this year. I just hope they make the drop rates reasonable. Sigh...
    pawcalypse
  • badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    I really want that puppet on the bottom, it's hard to tell on my phone exactly what it is, a dragon or something?

Also I agree the wings look odd, have to see them in game though. I don't like the points at the top of them though, since they look more curved than pointy, it makes them look like part was cut off, if that makes sense?
  • dra011dra011
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,010
    Gaea wrote: »
    dra011 wrote: »

Or capes. I am sure we will get these new support puppets sometime this year. I just hope they make the drop rates reasonable. Sigh...

from looking and reading the page it seems like the stuff on there is all that's in this however i assume and will continue to assume for all new gacha type things that rates will be bad also capes would be cool too heck they could always mix the two into one have it be like hoods press a key and it turns into a scarf press it again turns into a cape.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    I really want that puppet on the bottom, it's hard to tell on my phone exactly what it is, a dragon or something?

Also I agree the wings look odd, have to see them in game though. I don't like the points at the top of them though, since they look more curved than pointy, it makes them look like part was cut off, if that makes sense?

It's a baby frost dragon!

5uRaFPc.png

badnewsbarrettBlissfulkillpawcalypse
  • HinotamaHinotama
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,420
    I like those new support puppets. Those wings look like the glass wings we got before, but in a different shape. I like all of what I'm seeing in that page. Just hoping for some new large demom wings someday.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    That frost dragon is cute.

Also what's that... non-creature one?

Looks almost like it'd belong in Sidhe Finnachaid.

That black and blue one reminds me of the Spectres from MapleStory.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited June 24, 2017
    Another reskinned wings lol.
  • HinotamaHinotama
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,420
    Greta wrote: »

Re skin of what?
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited June 24, 2017
    Hinotama wrote: »
    Greta wrote: »

Re skin of what?

They have a shape of Festia wings, but instead it has Glass wings textures on it.

I'm already tired of seeing new wings on every gacha. Too much wings in this game. I'm seeing them left and right, everywhere and most wings already lost their value or at least lost half of it by now.
    Behelit
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    Liyeta wrote: »

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://mabinogi.nexon.com/page/news/notice_view.asp?id=4885603&edit-text=

621143123.jpg

Soo how good is it compared to yui ?

Not as good imo they are limited to 2 hours per day just like the odd eye support puppet and such. They can probably be reforged though but whatever lol
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    Those wings look like they took the glass wings and just melted them over a fire. :|

But me likey puppets.
    VioletBoypawcalypse
  • PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
    Xiokun wrote: »
    Those wings look like they took the glass wings and just melted them over a fire. :|

But me likey puppets.

I'm the same on this one. I like the existing stained glass wings. These are just kinda bits of glass hanging in the air. The puppets are nice.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Seems like they are running out of ideas for wings. The excessive numbers released in one sitting is pretty devastating. Hopefully, Nexon doesn't go WatchMojo with this.
    pawcalypse
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    We have wing hats and wing wings, we need wings for your feet- oh wait we have those. Wing gloves? Wings for your wings. Hmm wing tails. Titles that have wings fly around you. Wings, wings, wings!
    Greta
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    that black/blue puppet thingy looks pretty badass. and yeah, not really fond of those glass wings myself, though the red ones still look nice I guess
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Maia wrote: »
    Liyeta wrote: »

621143123.jpg

Soo how good is it compared to yui ?

Not as good imo they are limited to 2 hours per day just like the odd eye support puppet and such. They can probably be reforged though but whatever lol

Can we get confirmation on that from someone over in KR? Because if that's the case, poor Yui will have to put to pasture.