Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

What's going on here??

InsaneOasisInsaneOasis
Mabinogi Rep: 1,250
in General Chat
So here I am waiting for sheep wolves to appear so I can complete the daily quest, and instead of them spawning, I am greeted by this:

76JHpbJ.png

Umm, what?! :o :D

Comments

• NilremNilrem
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,880
    This is a rare occurrence where the RNG in your local area of space time decides that it does not feel like summoning invincible wolf gods for you to mercilessly attack for prizes and/or absolute garbage.

To fix this, simply change channels and hope to not see the same results elsewhere.

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    Lol.
    [Deleted User]
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    The first time i saw this i was super confused, but then all i could do was laugh at the puns.
  • TheDumbOneTheDumbOne
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,790
    its cuase the event titled after a meme so their memes.... (this gotta be a NA thing) plz tell me it is
  • watercat0watercat0
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,855
    they missed one:
    pawcalypseJJ
  • InsaneOasisInsaneOasis
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,250
    Tbh I'm glad I had the opportunity to see this as I relished in the puns.

I mean, can you believe the sheep that nexon thinks of?

...I'm not sorry.
  • VimiVimi
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,390
    Those puns makes it worth missing the real spawn
  • HinotamaHinotama
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,420
    That sheep in the back near the lamp post has the words that I'm thinking right now. Exactly What is this Sheep? The jokes aren't that Lamb, but it kinda sucks that this can happen, especially if you wanted to do the daily.