Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Hairstyle storage..

ValenmirValenmir
Mabinogi Rep: 4,385
in General Chat
Am i the only one who finds this stupid.. ._. instead of having the hairs and so on you already had they could have just unlocked them for you, but they make you pay more money for the storage coupon?.....Might just be me, but i find this stupid..
Twelie

Comments

• TheDumbOneTheDumbOne
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,790
    i thought their was already a post about this, and yes the amount is crazy bad..... 6 dollars....
    changing hair is half a dollar....
    if 1k of nx equals a dollar.....
    thats a dramatic difference....
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    I'm still surprised how expensive these storage coupons are.

I mean, a lot of money is already spent just to get a coupon, taking into account the randomness of actually getting a coupon you want instead of not.

This shoulda been cheaper.
    Like, 500 NX cheap.

Especially since it's untradeable.

I still wish for a revamp if they decide to stick with the coupon system forever.
    It should just unlock that style forever for your character.
    Or something.
  • CarlizeCarlize
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,840
    This doesn't bother me at all. It's really only for expensive hairs, but if you go by the ratio 6k NX = ~3mil. So if you have a hair that was going for 50m+, paying 3m to keep it and still be able to change seems more than fair.
    BerryswirlkiyueHumiliating
  • SheenaSheena
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,515
    Very stupid really.... not gonna give them a single cent for them

It should be free just like the dressing room, if you already bought the hair style it should be unlocked forever!
    KageitoTwelie