Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Christmas, new year hot time.

LovePandaLovePanda
Mabinogi Rep: 1,355
edited December 23, 2016 in General Chat
Is there some reason why we are only getting a M) wig and not any female wigs for the hot time? :/ very sad about this. I don;t use Male character so I don't get an item. that's just wrong. If you're going to give out wigs you should give both M) and F)
AyuPeloi

Comments

• MissLalaMissLala
    Mabinogi Rep: 500
    I agree on this, more than likely mine will be sold cheap in my shop or stored in beauty room.. never be heard from again.
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    Personally I don't mind. Either a gift for someone who wants an extra, or easy money.
  • MissFortuneMissFortune
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,530
    Ooo I wonder if the wig comes with that sweet mask.
    Ktty
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,715
    Wait..We are only getting a male wig?
    uuuUUUUGGGGGHHHHH WHYYY >:(-- OH

Ooh 2nd title thanks! <3 :)
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    With all the freebies we are getting, I personally don't mind if my main can't get a female wig. I'm a dressing room hoarder so any item I can get for free to collect in my dressing room is fine with me.
    MissFortuneKttyErydanosAava
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    Shoog
    Shoog said:

With all the freebies we are getting, I personally don't mind if my main can't get a female wig. I'm a dressing room hoarder so any item I can get for free to collect in my dressing room is fine with me.

Aye, I agree. We should be thankful we are getting any gifts from Nexon. ^_^
  • TentacleTentacle
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,070
    That's a shame, but no big deal really. With all the stuff I've gotten for free already it'd be a crime to complain.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    I need it to reach 1k Equips.
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,555
    lessee we get a wig!
    MALE ONLY

Not thrilled lol. It's like with the attendance events.
    1st Attendance Event: Guys get a Meryl Wig (M) and the gals get--! -insert drumroll here- Romeo Wig (F)! -end with: ba dum tss!-
    2nd Attendance Event: Guys get an Avelin Wig (M) and the gals get--- wait for it--! -drumroll again- Caswyn Wig (F)!!! ......................

So how many of ya gals (and guys who play as gal characters) was just DYING to get a female version of Romeo and Caswyn's Wigs? -cricket cricket-
    Yeah thought so...
    How about getting a Meryl or Avelin Wig (F) gals (and guys who play as gal characters)? -rousing cheers- <-- based on what I've seen others say in game and the like.
    Too bad gotta gacha for those!
    boooooooo!!!!!

So us gals gotta pay gold out the whazoo for a decent wig or gacha for it thus paying real money out the whazoo. Only seen 2 female players who actually wear AND look good in the Caswyn Wig (F).

And the 1st person that tries to compare this to the Valentine's Day event that gave out Succubus outfits (female only duh), I will find you and I will Rick Roll you to kingdom come. Those outfits were TEMPORARY (7days if i remember correctly).

So yup a tad peeved at this not getting a decent wig from events and such as of late. Yeah it's free, they don't HAVE to do it. But it'd be nice if it wasn't so... idk, unfair? Not quite the word I'm looking for. Unbalanced? Still not quite the word.... Meh if I find the right word I'll edit it in later.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Honestly...it means more gold either way.
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Not really, the female wigs don't even sell
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Because of beauty coupons and everyone set with them already. I guess you might have a point.
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Dag nab it! Who merged my thread with this 1?!?!?! now my poll is gone TT.TT
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited December 30, 2016
    Dems dag nab ninjmads! XD
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    rofl!
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited December 30, 2016
    lol! XD

Copy writing that...ninjmads...yap. >_>
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    "ninjmads" copyright of Gaea.
    Any use of this word for commercial and/or noncommercial use is prohibited unless the party of the second (2nd) part obtains legal permission by the party of the first (1st) part (Gaea) to do so. Unauthorized use of "ninjmads" will result in the one (1) or more of the following:
    -A penalty fine as little as 500,000 gold up to 5,000,000,000 gold. *Applies only in the case that the offender knowingly and/or willfully used "ninjamads" for commercial use and personal gain.*
    - The offender will from the moment of guilt found will only be able to have their weapons and armor repaired by Ferghus of Tir Chonaill or Jenna in Taillteann (Shadow) [this is determined by the party of the first (1st) part and/or accessibility of said blacksmith] , clothing by Nora of Tir Chonaill, Magical Weapons by Lassar of Tir Chonaill, miscellaneous repairs by the corresponding NPCs of the four (4) Residental Towns, Cylinders by Heledd of Tara [offenders upon providing proof that they are unable to under any circumstance enter Tara without crashing/DCing will be assigned to Lery of Emain Macha], Engineer repairs by the Dual Gun Repair Kit 81 or an Interim Engineer at Tara, Dunbarton, and Tir Chonaill [the Interim Engineer located in the Hillwen Mine can NOT b used], fomor weapons by an Ogre Transport Helper.
    *Offenders found using any other means of repairing any type of the aforementioned equips may/can be fined up to 3,000,000 gold.
    All fines are immediately awarded to Gaea upon collection.
    If the offender is unable to pay the fine a deal can be negotiated with Gaea.
    CrimsọnMey
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited December 30, 2016
    you guys are whining about this when there's been plenty of times we've only gotten a female item or an item that was human/elf only. I am not even sympathetic

----QUOTE ---"So how many of ya gals (and guys who play as gal characters) was just DYING to get a female version of Romeo and Caswyn's Wigs? -cricket cricket-
    Yeah thought so...
    How about getting a Meryl or Avelin Wig (F) gals (and guys who play as gal characters)? -rousing cheers- <-- based on what I've seen others say in game and the like.
    Too bad gotta gacha for those!
    boooooooo!!!!!"</i>---END QUOTE

and you think guys wanted Avelin wig M or meryl M??? WOW get over yourself.... the prizes were kinda bad on both ends so don't act like males got something special and you didn't
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    edited December 30, 2016
    Getting so salty in here. It's free. People are complaining about something that is free. I'm going to go make some fries now.
    KingEphy
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    @Gaea eyy Thats what I said :D