Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the May Quality of Life Updates! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91455/may-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-may-9th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Karma koin redemption error

Orion101Orion101
Mabinogi Rep: 300
in Technical Support
Ok, so i've been having a problem with redeeming karma koin codes on my account. For some reason whenever I try to do so, I always end up getting a system error message. I tried redeeming a code on my computer, my friends computer, and even my phone and the same message keeps popping up however when I tried redeeming a code on my friends account it was successful. I already tried talking to nexon customer support and they told me that I had to delete my computer history and disable ad blockers, but none of it worked. I sent them a reply but they haven't replied back in 7 days. I strongly believe it has something to do with my account but I don't know how to fix this problem.

Comments

• SamuelalexSamuelalex
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,350
    You may want to try different browsers. I know I have trouble opening NX page with Firefox and Chrome. It seems to work okay with IE or Safari depending which device I'm on. Also make sure your plugins are up to date such as flash, shockwave player, and java so that it can run activex controllers and such. Sometimes a yellow bar will appear to enable java script or activex controllers so if you see that make sure to click yes or ok or it will block you from using features on the page. You may want to check if your browser is up to date as well usually you can check from help menu or settings menu and select check for updates. If the browser is out of date it can cause problems displaying content correctly.
    Orion101
  • Orion101Orion101
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    Thank you for this, it started working. I went to update my chrome browser then tried redeeming a code and it was successful.
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,350
    Awesome glad you got it working :)