Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Reflections Update!
https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/68890/reflections-patch-notes-september-9th-2021
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Dan effects, Show them off!

Comments

  • BakujioBakujio
    Mabinogi Rep: 800
    Posts: 13
    Member
    For Puppets, here is what it looks like

    Pierrot Marionette and Colossus do the same effects

    Crisis Dan 3:
    e194b64ffc6c28a6601331d27e8092d8.gif

    Rising Action Dan 3:
    4f0942c1ae963b4374349ffa7a48273e.gif
    GretaVimiKokoro
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,120
    Posts: 826
    Member
    edited August 29, 2017
    Kunai Storm Dan 3:(If it's hard to see, there is a gold effect when kunai's are being thrown)
    kunaistorm.gif

    Shuriken Charge Dan 1:
    shurikencharge.gif
    IyasenuVimi
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,260
    Posts: 2,887
    Member
    Harukari wrote: »
    Kunai Storm Dan 3:(If it's hard to see, there is a gold effect when kunai's are being thrown)
    kunaistorm.gif

    Shuriken Charge Dan 1:
    shurikencharge.gif

    Wow, a slowed-down gif really helps spot the difference in Kunai Storm.

    I don't suppose you could give Crash Shot the same treatment.
    I could not spot the difference myself when my friend was showing theirs.
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,120
    Posts: 826
    Member
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    Wow, a slowed-down gif really helps spot the difference in Kunai Storm.

    I don't suppose you could give Crash Shot the same treatment.
    I could not spot the difference myself when my friend was showing theirs.

    Yes, that's exactly why I slowed it down :D

    Wish I help out with crash shot, But I haven't even trained archery yet :(

  • PomatoesPomatoes
    Mabinogi Rep: 250
    Posts: 7
    Member
    edited August 30, 2017
    Soo uhh.... Did any of you Magic Crafters notice this...?

    856b525fe6.png86426aeb5c.png
    e83e034e55.png


    There's 3 new craftable items at Dan 1. I got too lazy to keep going with Magic Craft for now so I dunno about Dan 2/3, but uhh... Yeeeaa...

    Edit: Oh pshh, I'm late. They're already on the wiki.
    KokoroVimi
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 63,625
    Posts: 8,603
    Member
    Pomatoes wrote: »
    Soo uhh.... Did any of you Magic Crafters notice this...?

    856b525fe6.png86426aeb5c.png
    e83e034e55.png


    There's 3 new craftable items at Dan 1. I got too lazy to keep going with Magic Craft for now so I dunno about Dan 2/3, but uhh... Yeeeaa...

    Edit: Oh pshh, I'm late. They're already on the wiki.

    I wonder what kind of stats those have. O.O
  • MarithMarith
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,805
    Posts: 121
    Member
    edited August 30, 2017
    Gaea wrote: »
    I wonder what kind of stats those have. O.O

    Awful ones.

    Except the horned ring, which is a slightly better drosera and nothing else, the sun yeti heart is just the purple heart + a roll for like 1 prot, and the clover is just a lucky rabbits foot with a roll for 1 more defense.


    Magic craft got these accessories instead of a higher min/max roll on all crafted goods, like engineering. Pretty pitiful so far as I'm concerned.